0.1

"Mama why are we leaving?" a seven year old voice asked.

  Rosalie Hale turned to her seven year old daughter, "Because honey we've been here too long, people are going to start to wonder."

  "But why can't I go with you?" the little wonders.

  "Because," her father, Emmett, crouches down next to her, "Aunt Alice wants to buy you a new wardrobe while you three are in Paris."

  A giggle escapes the seven year old, "Okay daddy."

     Emmett and Rosalie watch as their daughter gets into a car with her aunt and uncle. Tears gather in their eyes but are unable to fall. They hold each other and watch the car holding their child fade away into the distance.

&

  "Auntie Alice why are we going back to Forks?" asks the same little girl.

  "Because Rhiannon I need to talk to Bella," Alice says to the seven year old.

     Before Rhiannon can ask another question they pull up to the Swan residence. Rhiannon waits in the car as Bella and some boy she has never seen pull behind her. Bella enters the house and talks to Alice. Rhiannon is about to get out of the car but soon Alice and Bella exit the house, they exchange words with the boy before entering the car.

  "Hi Bella!" Rhiannon says excitedly having missed her friend. 

  Bella, not knowing she was in the back, jumps and turns around, "Hi Ann."

  Rhiannon, noticing something of about her friend, decides to read her mind. Her eyes, a bright red color, stare into the distance as she reads Bella's mind. Once she is finished her chin starts to wobble and tears gather in her eyes, though she doesn't say anything knowing Bella must be hurting.

&

     Her aunt Alice races through the streets of Volterra in a car she had stolen. Her and Bella are in conversation but Rhiannon doesn't pay any mind to it as she is watching the beautiful Italian scenery go by. Rhiannon is brought back to the world by the car stopping and Bella running out.

  "Come on Ann we have to find a different way," Alice grabs hold of her hand.

     Rhiannon follows her aunt threw a crowd of people wearing red cloaks. They come upon the castle and enter it. They enter an elevator with Edward, Bella, and three other people she doesn't know.

  Rhiannon looks up to the lady with blonde hair and smiles, "I'm Rhiannon, I'm seven, my favorite color is yellow because of Van Gogh. What's your name?" 

  The lady with blonde hair simply looks down at her and replies, "Jane."

    This doesn't phase Rhiannon as she flashes another smile and introduces herself to the other two, stating a different fact about herself each introduction. 

      The elevator doors open and they all pile out, they follow Jane and are greeted by a secretary. Edward and Bella talk about her as Rhiannon runs up to Jane.

  "Your hair is pretty, it's like the color of the sun in the morning," Rhiannon tells her.

     Jane looks down at the girl and give her quick but small smile. Rhiannon returns the smile with a grin and slips her hand into Jane's shocking her but Jane let's her hold onto it. 

     Jane lets go of Rhiannon's hand to open two wooden doors, she then proceeds to lead them into a throne room.

  "Sister," a boy directs at Jane, "I send you to get one but you bring back two, and two halves. Such a clever girl."