0.2

"I want to pet one," the now eight year old Rhiannon whispers to her father.

     She plays with the necklace Alec gifted to her for her birthday as uncles and grandfather talk to the wolves. Her attention is brought back to the conversation as Jasper calls forth her father, causing him to put her down as she was on his shoulders. 

     A giggle escapes her lips as her father and uncle start to fight, her father being defeated easily. Next is her grandfather and Edward, it's a good fight Edward brings down Carlisle but as Jasper says, "One more thing," Carlisle then tackles Edward, "Never turn your back on an enemy."

     The fight between Jasper and her mother lasts seconds as Jasper flips Rose but she lands on the ground like cat unharmed causing Rhiannon to clap.

     Alice is now against Jasper, Rhiannon was excited for this one knowing how well both her aunt and uncle can fight. Jasper tries to grab for Alice many times but she deflects him each time. He gets his arms around but as he goes to kiss her she disappears, Jasper looks around for but she comes down from above and gets her arms around him instead.  

     Before the wolves leave they ask through Edward how Rhiannon's powers can help them in battle.

  "Rhiannon can control and manipulate the oldest and purest form of magic," Carlisle explains, "One of the the many things she can do is manipulate a beings to see and or do whatever she pleases."

  Edward looks over to Rose who is holding Rhiannon, "They want to see how."

  Before Rhiannon can show off her abilities Carlisle tells the wolves, "Rhiannon won't be near the fight though she can offer assistance from a far." 

     Jasper and Edward get into a fighting stance but before they fight Jasper so kindly lifts Rhiannon up to be eye level with Edward.

  Rhiannon wiggles her fingers and a red mist appears, before it can enter her uncles head she mutters a small sorry knowing he'll see his greatest fear.

     Jasper sets her down then starts to fight Edward. Edward is quickly defeated as he is in a sorts of stunned state.

     To further demonstrate Rhiannon goes up against Alice, though not wanting to hurt her aunt Rhiannon simply lets out a short burst of power knocking Alice back a couple of yards.