Chapter 7

Corey's POV

It's been two months since I moved in with Rosa.  She was so happy to know I was pregnant and staying the whole pregnancy.  I help cook, clean and grocery shopping.  I've bought natural colors for our baby and my stomach is growing. I laid my hand on my stomach and smiled down at my baby belly.  I was tired today so I laid around while V took Rosa to her doctors appointment.  I was in Happy's room when I slowly fell asleep.  I woke up to the bed shifting  I opened my eyes and saw Happy. 

"Hey baby." I smiled and he bent down kissing my lips and I hmm'd likeing this greeting. 

"Your mom and and aunt won't be back for another 2 hours." I said rolling over and I pushed his shirt up and saw 4 new smilies. I kissed them ever so lightly and he moaned as I lowered the kisses to his jeans. 

... 

"Corey were home." V yelled and Happy thrusted once more and I moaned quietly.  He got off and we got dressed and went downstairs.  Happy wouldn't let me help with the groceries as well as Rosa. 

"I'm making tacos tonight you still craving spicy food baby?" V asked and I nodded yes. 

"Okay you and Happy go have fun at the carnival. Don't be late for dinner." She said and I looked at the time and saw it was only 1030.  Happy and I took the car and went to the carnival.  He won me a stuffed giant panda bear.  I got into the raffle the prize is 30 grand.  Happy thanks it's for a TV cause I told him it was.  This 30 grand is for the house on the edge of charming.  It has a basement and I'm gonna turn it into a man cave for him.  I got two Nomads Happy trusts to help me out.  I gave the carny guy 500 to make me the winner.  Money is already in the car.  Rosa and V know.  I told them about it since I knew Happy was coming out today. I asked Dad when the next run was and he said it was when Happy got back and it would be for a few days. I told dad to make sure he got a lot of hummers to keep him distracted. To say he was shocked was an understatement.  I just laughed at his reaction.  He said he would.  When they called my number I told Happy I would meet him at the Ferris wheel.  I met up with him and we got on the ride and I snuggled up to him and I saw the small smile on his face.  After the ride we went home.  I had texted the two nomads and they said they would be there when he left to Charming.  We ate and Happy and I went to bed and had a little fun since he was going back tomorrow. 

... 

I'm 4 months pregnant and right now me and two of the nomads got to mine and Happy's house and we decorated the basement.  I called Happy and the guys left. 

Happy's POV

"Babe?" I called out and she called out from the basement.  I walked down and she came up half way and said close your eyes.  I did and she guided me to the basement area. 

"Okay open." She said and I opened and saw a man cave perfectly designed. 

"Babe?" I asked and she looked at me. 

"It's for everything you've done for me and Kai. Your my best friend and the love of my life Happy.  I couldn't have asked for anyone better." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.  I bent down and kissed her.  She deepened it.  I picked her up and took her to the couch and made love to her.  She moaned every time I hit the right spot.  We laid on the couch.  I rubbed her stomach and she smiled. 

"Tomorrow we can find out the gender or we can keep it a surprise." She said tracing my tattoos. 

"Let's keep it a surprise." I said and she nodded and smiled.  We got dressed and went up to our room and got ready for bed.  She called my mom saying she may not be home for two days because she wanted to spend more time with me.  That time we spent was fucking and eating take out.