🔫🔫🔫3

Corey's POV

It's been 3 weeks since my 17th birthday party.  Right now I'm working in the shop next to Happy. 

"Yo Core you got a visitor." I heard Juice and I grunted and I rolled out from under the car and went wide eyed. 

"Hey darling you miss me?" The man from my nightmares asked and I gripped the wrench in my hand and Happy placed a hand on my arm. 

"Core you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"Your breaking the restraining order Calvin." I said and he smirked. 

"Oh honey just tell me where my son is and I'll be out of your hair." He said and I scoffed. 

"He's in Ireland with your aunt.  Now fucking leave." I said and he went wide eyed. 

"You shipped our son off to that Hag!" He yelled and I scoffed. 

"Sure did and you can't touch him because the restraining order follows to Belfast." I said and he charged at me and Happy slammed him down on the ground. 

"Who is he Corey?" My dad asked and I sighed. 

"As soon as he leaves I'll tell you. If he doesn't go willingly call Wayne.  I have a restraining order on him." I said and Calvin went wide eyed. 

"I ain't going back to prison because this dumb bitch. You better hope I don't my hands on Kai." He snapped getting up and walking to his car and left.  I dropped the wrench and started to shake. 

"I need to call Fiona." I panicked and rushed inside and grabbed my phone.  I paced the main room as the guys came in all concerned confused.

"Aye?"

"Fi it's Corey."

"Corey what's wrong?"

"Calvin is out and he knows Kai is with you."

"Shite. Alright I'll take him to Sambel."

"No don't, take him to the kings.  Tell them Corey request protection for Kai."

"Corey are ye sure?"

"Aye, Fiona please!"

"Alright. When are ye gonna come get him?"

"When Calvin is dead. I'm sorry I know he's your nephew but it has to be done." I said and paced the room.  Happy looked angry that I was in danger and Chibs was in shock. 

"Hey Fi?"

"Yeah Corey?"

"So I'm living with my dad again."

"Ye are?!"

"Yea and I might know someone who might want to talk to you."

"Filip?"

"Aye. Here." I said and gave the phone to Chibs.  I paced around the thinking of ways to kill Calvin.  Juice tired to tell me everything was going to be okay but I snapped at him.  He looked like a hurt puppy.

"Aye.  Here she is." Chibs said hand me the phone but not before he kissed my head and thanked me. 

"First things first.  Ye need to make sure your carrying. You don't go anywhere without someone with you.  That boy needs his mum still."

"Aye.  Thanks Fi."

"No problem darlin'.  I'll be seeing ye soon." She said and I hung up.