🔫🔫4🔫🔫

Corey's POV

My dad and Gemma got me a little condo with three bedrooms.  One room for Kai the master for me and a guest bed.  I still work at TM fixing car.  I caught up with Edmond and Cameron. Anyways I got of out of bed hearing my 2 year old talking.  I walked into his room and he was standing up in his crib clapping his hands.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and he giggled.  I picked him up and laid down on the changing table.  I changed his dipper and got him all dressed.  My phone rang and I grabbed it as I set Kai down. 

"Aye?"

"Princess I need you at the club house."

"Dad what's going on?"

"Cameron was shot and we need your help."

"Alright I'll be there in 5 daddy." I said and hung up.  I grabbed the dipper bag and my medical bag I stole from an ambulance a few years back.  Foster dad.  Hehe. I picked Kai up and grabbed my car keys and rushed out locking the door not caring what I was wearing.  I got Kai buckled into his car seat and tossed the two bags in the passenger seat and got in my car and sped off to the lot. 

Happy's POV

Corey came in with Kai and two bags.  Gemma went to her taking Kai and the one bag.  She was bare foot and had a tank top on and booty short on.  Luckily she was wearing a bra.  Tig showed her the way and she got right to work. 

Chibs' POV

"Sorry Cam this is gonna hurt." She said softly and he nodded and she stabbed his ass with a needle and he let out a scream.  She tossed it to the side ripping open more gauze pads and grabbed the tweezers she had Juice grab. 

"Why do you have a paramedic bag?" I asked and she smiled. 

"One of my old foster dads.  Plus that Irish foster mom I told you about was a doctor.  I had sticky fingers since I was raised in abusive homes having to tend to my own wounds." She said and started pulling the one of the two bullets out.  I looked at Cameron and he was passed out.  Nice a slowly.  She than put Juices finger in the hole.  She came to my side and climbed on the table and went to started to look at the other wound.  She went back to her previous spot.  She took one look at Juice and giggled at his dis comfort. 

"Chibs got anymore supplies?" She asked and I said no. 

"I'll work with what I got." She said and made Juice pull his finger out.  3 hours she tried to stop the bleeding but nothing seem to work so she force Juice to put his finger back.  Her and I walked out.  Her hands all bloody and she had spots of blood on her face. 

"Where's dad?" Was her first question. 

"Um.  He'll be back." Tig said and she turned to him. 

"I swear on the holy Lord himself if anything bad happens to my dad I'll cut all of your goddamn balls off.  Get me a fucking doctor now." She yelled and walked back into the chapel. Happy chuckled at their scared looks. Tig went after Gemma and I went back to helping Corey. 

"Fucking finally!" She shouted just as I walked in. 

"What?" I asked and she waved me off. 

"One bullet whole clean and stitched.  Onto the second." She said tiredly.

Happy's POV

Jax walked in with Tara and Gemma glared.

"Mother of holy Christ." Corey shrieked and we heard Chibs snicker.  Tara and Jax rushed into the room.  I went in and saw Juice finger in Cameron's ass.