Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Breanne POV

The last bell rang and i rushed out of forensics. Finally. I went to my locker and put away all the books i didn't need.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. "Breanne right?" Just my luck it was him again. Ew.

"Hey Shawn!" i faked a smile at him.

"Hey so um i was just wondering if you were going to Emma's party tonight." Shawn said.

"Emma's having a party? Oh yea she is! I'll definitley be there!" i laughed a bit and turned to walk away. Emma's having a party? And she didn't invite ME? I thought we were best friends! Well I haven't even seen her today...

I strutted the halls, looking for who may possibly be my EX- best friend. Eleven minutes later, i finally found her sitting with a bunch of girls who didn't look at all familiar to me.

"Emma!" i said.

She turned around, her smile turning into a little more of a frown. "Bre..."

"Hey um are you doing anything tonight..." I tried to act casual.

"Yea um i'm actually going out with um... my parents. You know family dinner...and stuff. You look great though!" She turned back to her friends who started to whisper to her.

"Emma." i said a little rougher this time. She turned to me again, looking a little annoyed. "What happened to us? You used to be my best friend and now you're having parties and lying to me about them?! Wow what kind of friend are you."

"Oh shut up Breanne! You left me all alone the whole summer and i had NO ONE! I called you, texted you, and i NEVER got a response! Was i too geeky for you? Am I not popular enough for you? Well look I have new friends and a boyfriend now and i don't need your pity." She said with a snap. Oh. My. God. I remember now. Towards the end of sophomore year last year i got so popular and was invited to so many parties that i started to forget about my real friends. Only Lila, Lavinia, Carly, Victoria, Madison, Sam, and others actually confronted me about it so i hung out with them throughout the summer. How could i forget about Emma?

"Emma ohmygod i was just so busy with family vacations and things that i totally forgot to call you back! And I didn't even have a phone for half the summer." Good one. i said.

"Really ohemgee what happened?!" she asked, actually convinced.

"It's a long story... look can we just forget this happened. Start over?" i smiled at her.

She sighed a smile "Fineee. Only because i have so much to tell you!"

"Start with how you got those curves!" That was pretty much a lie but i needed to butter her up if i was going to go to this party tonight. I looked her up and down, she was wearing army green booties with an elephant romper and her blonde-colored hair draped over her shoulders. We ended up getting some food, going shopping, and then going to her house. I ended up staying for the party.