Chapter: Twenty-Seven

Andy Fowler's POV
I'm so happy Brooklyn and I are back together and this time for real haha. I slowly opened my eyes to see Brooklyn's green once staring deeply in mine "Morning." I mumbled. Brooklyn giggled "Hi Andy." He says happily I blush and place ny head in his neck "I love how you always smell so good." I mumble, Brooklyn shakes his head and laughs. "Today the kids have their talent show." I say getting out of bed Brooklyn nods. "I'm excited what they will do to be fair." He says while getting his pants on "Same." I say as I get my shoes on, I walk to Chloe and Brooke their room to see them sitting in the middle of the room. "You two okay?" I ask them as I sit next to them "Hey nervous dad." Chloe answered, Brooke played with the end of her shirt "What if we're not good enough.?" She slowly asks me as she looks me in the eyes with hurt showing in her eyes.

"Don't worry princess okay? They will love you! The both of you, you two are the most amazing two girls anyone can known alright? You're gonna stand out there and think 'I don't care what they say, I'm me and that is what counts' alright?" I heard Brooklyn say from behind me. "PAPA!!" Brooke screamed running into his arms I laughed as Chloe just walked over to him hugging him "Glad you're back papa." She said slowly. Brooke had more connection with Brooklyn as Chloe had more connection with me. "What are you two doing anyway?" I ask them curious "We can't tell daddy." Chloe said laughing "It will give bad luck because we wrote it for you and papa with Jack, Mikey and Rye." Brooke said blushing.

"We won't ask about it." I said laughing "Now go! Chelsea and Laila are helping us with our outfits." Chloe and Brooke said pushing us out of the room. "We just got pushed out of our daughters room." I said laughing as we went downstairs where everyone already was except Amy and Rye, Brooklyn laughed "Well Andy it is a big day for them." Brooklyn said sitting down at the table. I pouted at him as I give him his bowl with cereal "But I wanna help them." I said "I know babe but you gotta accept they don't always need us." Brooklyn stated simply, I sighed and just ate my breakfast "What time do we have to be there?" Brooklyn asked me. I got my phone of the charger and went to my appointments "With a hour." I said, we needed to be there at ten. "We are going bye dad and papa we love you." Chloe said "We'll see you two in a hour we love you to." I said to then smiling.

I heard the door close and smiled "Here love." Brooklyn said giving me a cup tea, I smiled up at him "Thanx babe." I said smiling. "Why you're smiling my prince?" Brooklyn asked as he sat down and pulled me towards him as I stood between his legs. "I'm just happy, I got the love of my life, two wonderful kids, amazing friends and a supportive family." I said smiling a real one this time. "We have to go!" I said checking my phone Brooklyn nodded grabbed my hand as we ran out of the house. I locked the door and got in the car with Brooklyn as we drove to the school.

We ran inside the school to the theater room wich was now turned into a talent show. I saw Laila waving from the fron seats so we walked over to her seeing the rest staning there as well. "Brooke and Chloe are up next." Scarlet said "I'm excited for what they're doing." Brooklyn said wrapping a arm around me. "Excuse me Mister Fowler? Could you give this to Brooke for after the show? My mommy wants me to leave." I heard someone ask me, I looked down and saw Kyle standing there with a rose and a letter wrapped around it. "You're the mom of Kyle right? What if we bring him home after the show?" I asked his mother knowing she would say yes. She nodded and smiled "Thanx Mister Fowler-Wyatt, I will see you home Kyle oh and! Good luck with Brooke." His mom said winking at her son wich made his face go red.

"Alright parents! This are Chloe and Brooke Fowler-Wyatt!! With their own song they've written for their own parents!" A teacher said smiling at Brooklyn and I, I looked at Brooklyn with wide eyes and back at the stage where Chloe walked out in my clothes wich I would always wear, and then Brooke walked out in clothes Brooklyn always would wear. "Hello I'm Chloe and this my little sister, we wrote this song with the helpful hand of our uncles. We wrote it for our two fathers wich we owe a lot to." Chloe said into the microphone "Also to show our love." Brooke said smiling wide "This is Pieces!" They both said smiling and started singing.

Chloe
And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport leaving us all in your past
I traveled 1500 miles to see you
Begged you to want me
But you didn't want to
Chloe Brooke
But piece by piece he collected me
Up off the ground but you abandoned things
And piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old
Brooke
and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece
He restored my faith
That a man can be kind
And a father could stay
Chloe
And all of your words fall flat
I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love it isn't free
It has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed
So I was worthless
Chloe Brooke
But piece by piece he collected me
Up off the ground but you abandoned things
And piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old
Chloe
and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece
He restored my faith
That a man can be kind
And a father could stay
Brooke
Piece by piece...
Brooke Chloe
Piece by piece I fell far from the tree
I would never leave her like you left me
She will never have to wonder her worth
Because unlike you I'm gonna put her first
He'll never walk away
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things
He'll love her
Piece by piece
He restored my faith
That a man can be kind
And a father should be great
Piece by piece.

I felt the tears streaming down my face, I got up grabbed Brooklyn's hand and ran up stage and hugged Chloe and Brooke tightly as I dropped to my knees. "We love you daddy and papa." They both wishperd smiling at us "We love you so much to princesses we love you so much." I said sobbing holding thrm closer to me. "You two are both amazing." Brooklyn said kissing their heads I noddee smiling at them, I lifted Chloe up and Brooklyn lifted Brooke up as we walked of the stage. "The song was so touching!" I said smiling "We're glad you two love it." Chloe said smiling while kissing my cheek. "Well of course!!" Brooklyn said smiling widely "This was the most beautiful song I've ever heard." He added as I agreed with him "I hope we win." Brooke said wondering. "Brooke.?" I heard a small voice say Brooke her head snapped into the direction where the voice came from to see Kyle standing there with the rose and letter. "Kyle!" Brooke cheered as she jumped of Brooklyn's lap as she made her way to Kyle, Kyle slowly gave Brooke the rose and letter as he became red. Something tells me this isn't the last time we'll see Kyle.

Brooke readed the letter as she smiled "YES!!" She yelled excited as she pulled him in a big tight hug. "Papa and daddy? This Kyle! My boyfriend now!" Brooke said smiling like she just got the most amazing doll "That's amazing!!" I said smiling at her as Brooklyn agreed with me. "Alright parents! The winners of the talent show are... Chloe & Brooke FFowler-Wyatt !!!" The teacher said smiling, Chloe and Brooke looked at each other then at us "Go get you're price." I said to them. Brooke smiled grabbed Brooklyn's hand pushed him on stage as Chloe pushed me on stage, they got everyone on stage and smiled. Brooke grabbed Mikey's laptop and placed it in Mikey's hand "Amy and Rye need to be here to." Chloe said smiling as she and Brooke stood in  front of us all with a huge price in their hand. "FAMILY FHOTO!" They both screamed as I saw a flash go off.

Sometimes you're children, you're friends and the love of you're life make the best family you could wish for. I wouldn't have this any other way, I love all of them so much. I can finally say that everything is okay again, Chloe and Brooke made sure of it. I love my family.

Word Count: 1592