#4

Brooklyn's POV
I woke up at 2 AM in the morning and sighed, i sat straight up and saw everyone being a sleep and sighed and pulled my pillow tighter towards me. I look up at Andy his bed and see Amy laying with him to!? You've got to be kidding me, why does this happen to me?  I don't want to lose Andy i already lost him as a change to be my boyfriend I'm not going to lose him as my friend. I turn around again but can't fall a sleep so i grab my laptop and headphones and just start watching video's till i see the light coming trough the window. "Brooklyn dude how long have you been up?" I hear Mikey ask i look up to Mikey and see the others getting awake to, i shrug my shoulders "I couldn't sleep." I simply state and close my laptop and place it on the table and stand up.

I stretch myself and yawn and then walk to the kitchen and get a bowl with some cereal and get a cup, and fill it with milk and start eating my cereal and drinking my milk. After a few more minutes Andy walks in he looks at me and his eyes stays focused on me, but he quickly shakes it off and grabs two bowls to i sigh and leave the room and walk to the bedroom and grab some clothes and walk to our little bathroom. I pull off my boxer and step into the shower and sigh when the water hits my skin i shower myself for like a good 20 minutes. I step out of the shower put my clothes on, brush my teeth's, and then leave the bathroom and walk back to the room.

"What are we going to do today?" Andy asks when he walks in with his breakfast, and of course Amy her breakfast. "Nothing much actually i thought about we could go to that trampoline paradise?" Rye offered, we all agreed well except for me. "Why not Brooke? You love that place!" Jack says confused, i just shrugg my shoulders "I do, but today I'm just not in the mood to go." I say annoyed the guys look at each other and shrugg. "Fine we will be back within a few hours then Brooke." Rye says and gave me a worried look when they all leave, i sigh and sit on the couch and feel a few tears fall down, and i quickly hold my eyes close to not cry.

I hear a knock on the door and sigh and open the door to see a girl with blonde hair standing there "Hello! My name is Chelsea, and i ask people around town to join me to fight against animal hurt." She said smiling and gave me a flyer. I looked at it and smiled maybe this can be some distracting from Andy, i nod ny head "I will be pleased to help." I say "Really? Nobody really wants to help." Chelsea says shocked that i want to help. "Of course i wanna help." I say smiling "Wait a second okay?" I say, and she nods I walk back inside and grab a little note and write a little text: Hey Lads:
I'm out for a while? I don't know how long thought but if you're looking for me I'll be probably in town with this girl called: Chelsea she asked if i wanted to help her to help stop animal hurting xx
Brooklyn.

I sat the note on the mirror, and then walk out of the apartment, and to town with Chelsea. Once we reached the park i say many dog's, cat's, horses, even cows! And many more animals "Are all of these animals being hurted?" I asked shocked Chelsea nods her head sadly. "Sadly yes, but there are so much more! That's why there are a lot of us people all over the world to put a stop to this." Chelsea says with her fist into the air, i nod my head and start walking around a bit with her until i stop at a little dog playing with some toys. I go trough my knees and see the dog noticing me and directly jumps on me what makes me laugh. "Aw, look at that! Maya likes you!" Chelsea cheered and smiles at me, i look down at my lap to see Maya sleeping and smile "She's so cute Chels really." I say smiling and stroke Maya.

After exactly 6 hours being here Blaire called me I had to go back. "Sad you've got to go." Chelsea says me, and her have become very close in these 6 hours we've here she even promised me that she will keep Maya for me. "I know, but maybe i can come back tomorrow." I say and smile at her. "That would be awesome! And i think Maya can't wait to see you." Chelsea says laughing wich i join in, once we've got to the flat i gave her a hug and wanted to go to the apartment until i forgot to ask for her number. "CHELS WAIT!" I yell and ran to her, she stops directly and turns around "What's uo Gibson?" She asks laughing. "I forgot to ask you're number, like how do we else want to stay in contact?" I say laughing, she nods and grabs her phone once we got each others numbers we wave our bye's and i walk to the apartment to see everyone already there and lucky not Amy. "Where have you been Brooklyn?" Blaire asks me "I've been out, a girl names Chelsea came by the door asking if i wanted to help to put a stop to animal hurt so i did and have been there the whole time." I say. Blaire nods and then turns his attention to all of us "Alright why i called you all here is because you're guys are going to Vidcon in the Netherlands, Amsterdam to bw exact." He added, we all cheered and got really hyper "But for now go to sleep we will discuss more things tomorrow." Blaire says and leaves i got my stuff ready and layed down and directly fall a sleep whike the boys where talking about Vidcon.

Hey hey guysss! Part #4 already! And how do you guys like it so far? What do you guys think will Happen at Vidcon Amsterdam with Brooklyn and Andy?😏 Comment below and pls vote xx
Word count: 1095