Chapter: Twenty

Brooklyn's POV
I opened the door to my house and threw my keys on the counter, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple and sat on the couch. Cheryl was gone for the week wich was a good thing I think? I shrugged it off and grabbed the TV remote, I started searching trough channels until I heard the bell ring. Who on earth could that be? I walked to the hallway and opened the door to see Amy standing with two bags next to her. "Amy? What are you doing here?" I asked her while I got her bags and went inside with her, Amy sat down on the couch with already red puffy eyes. "R-rye." She stuttered I quickly sat next to her and wrapped a arm around her "What happened?" I asked her, Amy played with he fingers a bit out of nervousness "Rye went to a club because he needed to 'think this trough' wich is bull crap, why can he think this trough and I don't? I'm not going to do abortion! The way Andy and Mikey talked about Rye.. It just broke my heart.. I'm not staying there where my boyfriend doesn't want the baby." Amy said while sobbing again.

I pulled her closer to me not really knowing what to do "I think you did the right thing Amy, but what about the others?" I asked her, Amy shrugged "I left a note." She simply stated "A note isn't always good." I said while stroking her hair. Amy sighed and grabbed her phone "What are you doing?" I asked her "Texting Chelsea that she and Andy will be my only contacts." She mumbled, I sighed and stood up "Do you want something?" I asked her "Do you have apple juice?" She asmed me I nodded "Apple juice then." She said smiling. I went to the kitchen and grabbed get a glass and filled it with apple juice, I went back to the living room and gave it to her "There you go." I said. "Thank you Brooklyn." She said giving me a smile, I sat back next to her.

"What are you doing now? You can stay here as long as you want." I offered Amy shook her head "I'm going yo my parents in America." Amy mumbled "Your an American?" I asked her confused, she nodded "Yeah I'm I went to the UK when I was younger to live with my aunt and uncle." She explained I nodded. "I already bought tickets.." She mumbled and looked down "Why are you sad then?" I asked her, Amy looked down at her hands "I bought two tickets.. I thought Rye would come with me.." She mumbled while several tears made their way from her eyes to her cheeks. "I could come with you? I don't want you to be alone there on the plane." I said to her, Amy smiled wide "Thank god I already wanted to ask you Brooklyn." Amy said laughing. "When do we leave?" I asked her while taking a sip from my water "Uhm I thought next week." Amy said. "You can stay here till then." I said to her smiling "Won't misses barbie face gets all angry?" Amy asked me laughing, I laughed along with her and shook my head "No she's on a business trip or something." I said shrugging. "You don't even know where she is?" Amy asked unbelieving "Well she didn't told me it so yeah." I said, Amy shook her head "Weird she didn't told you it." Amy answered back "It is but what can I do? She doesn't even pick up her phone so yeah." I stated simply.

"What about you and Andy by the way?" Amy asked me curious "To be honest I really don't know." I mumbled, Amy wrapped her arm around me this time. "We both decided to just be together but sneak around you know? But Cheryl found out me and Andy kissed at the escape room.. She's even blackmailing me so I don't know Andy and I will be even together again." I mumbled and held my head in my hands while sobbing. "What does she use to blackmail you then?" Amy asked me concerned "A tape." I mumbled, Amy looked confused until her face popped up "It's not what I think it is right.?" She asked scared I nodded and looked down "Sadly it is." I mumbled. "Oh my god Brooklyn, I'm so sorry for you." She said and hugged me tightly, I pulled my arms around her pulling her close smiling I just needed this.

"I'll let you sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch." I said to her Amy shook her head "Your not sleeping on the couch I'm." Amy said stubbornly, I rolled my eyes "As if I ever let a pregnant person sleep on a hard couche, keep dreaming Amy your sleeping in my head." I said back lifting her up. "BROOKLYN PUT ME DOWN THIS INSIST!" Amy yelled in my ear I just decided to ignore her. I walked up the stairs and went to the bedroom I let her sit on it carefully of course to not hurt her baby bump, even though you can't see it you still need to be careful. "Just go to sleep Amy." I said to her she sighed "I can't change your mind can I?" She asked me, I shook my head and have her a small smile "Fine." She sighed and layed down. I grabbed a blanket and placed it over her and left the room I went to the closet and got a pillow and blanket, I went downstairs and threw them on the couch I grabbed the TV remote and putted it on a random music channel.

I got my phone and smiled at my home screen it was a picture Andy and I took, Andy was really tired that day wich made it funnier.

I decided to text Andy about Amy.

Me: Hey Andy?
Andy❤: What do you want Brooklyn
Me: Amy is with me, I wanted to tell you that so you don't need to be worried xx
Andy❤: Whatever
Me: Why are you reacting so cold babe?
Andy❤: I got to go bye Brooklyn
Me: Bye..?
Weird Andy never reacted this way.. Maybe is something wrong? No Andy would have told you it.. Or it is something so bad he doesn't want to tell me? Maybe it's something with the kids? Stop Brooklyn there is probably nothing wrong, what could be wrong anyway?

Word count: 1101