Chapter: six

Andy Fowler's POV
"Where do we search first?" I ask Brooklyn "The park, they maybe could have left some clues?" He said, i nodded and turned around to the others "A few need to stay here though, if they come back or anything please call me or Brooklyn." I pleaded to whoever stayed here. Chelsea and Jack nodded "We will call you directly, now go!" Chelsea said with a warmly smile. I went to my car with Janneke, Mikey and Thomas while Brooklyn went with Amy, Rye and Scarlet. "Alright Brooklyn goes to the park, so we're going to look trough the city and  everywhere possible." I say, Janneke nods and grabs her phone "Can you tell me the number plate?" She asked me "6790." I say she nods and starts typing something. "What are you doing?" Scarlet asked her "Typing the number from the van, you can find cars this way." Janneke explains, i start to drive to the city and stopped the car.

"The car is in London Andy." Janneke said from beside me I nodded "Call Brooke and tell him we are heading to London." I say, and turn the car and drive to London. "Hey Brooke, we are on our way to London, Janneke found out where the car was for the last time." Scarlet explains on the phone "Put it on speaker." I say, Scarlet nods and gives me the phone while i put it on speakee and gives the phone to Amy. "Do we have to come as well?" I hear Brooklyn's voice "Yes please Brooke, the more we are with the better we can search." i said "Alright, we will meet in London then." Brooklyn says, and then hangs up the phone. I parked the car by some park and stepped out "Is it close?" I asked Janneke, she grabbed her phone "Just a few streets ahead, first left then one street straight." Janneke said while putting her phone away. I saw Rye his car park behind mine. Brooklyn opened the door and run to me and hugged me "Hey Brooke." I said and letted him go, Brooklyn looked kind off hurt but just ignored it "Do you guys know where Brooke ans Chloe are?" Brooklyn asked us "Yes just a few streets ahead." Janneke answered.

"Then what are we waiting for!?" Brooklyn said angrily but surprised we haven't been looking yet, i rolled my eyes and leaned against my car "Maybe because Brooklyn we just got here, and waited for you guys." I said a little bit annoyed. Amy gave me a glare that said i needed to act normal towards Brooklyn, Brooklyn bited his lip and nodded and then decided to ignore me. "Come we got to go and find Chloe and Brooke." I said when we all figured out the plan, Amy nodded and walked with Rye away. Amy and Rye walked to the end of the street to go look for some suspicious things, the others and i would stay here while we got Amy on the phone with the speaker on so we all could hear what she was saying and the person's she would talk to.

"Andy are you okay?" Brooklyn whispered to me while be putted his hand on my shoulder i sighed annoyed "Of course not Brooklyn!" I hissed at him,  Brooklyn directly letted go of my shoulder and nodded. I saw Janneke giving me a mad glare but just ignored her, and concentrated on the phone call. "Hello sir! My name is Amy and this is my fiance Rye, we are lost and wondered if we could call to our friends because our phone's died." I heard Amy say, and then a familiar voice spoke "Yes come in." The voice said "Thank you very much for you're kindness sir." Amy said again. You could hear some movements and then that someone fall, i held my breath in scared if that guy knew who Amy and Rye were. "Don't worry guys Amy used her fist, the guy is now knocked out." Rye said trough the phone, i sighed in relief and held my heart "Are Chloe ans Brooke there?" Brooklyn asked "No.. I've looked everywhere sorry." Amy spoke.

At that moment i felt my heart break "But where would they be then?" Brooklyn softly mumbled, i held my fist tightly "I don't know!" I said with a angry tone. "Could you stop being rude Andy? What have I even done?" Brooklyn asked me now irritated "Maybe losing our kids!?" I said angrily and turned around to face him, Brooklyn's eyes got darker and his face held this angry look. "I didn't lost them Andy! I got beaten up! I tried to fight and get our kids without they got harmed!" He said half screaming, I looked up and held my fist tight next to me "Maybe it was you're own fault! If you could fight! This wouldn't have happened! You're bringing all the bad times!!" I screamed at him. "Is that what you think of me? As someone who only brings bad things?" he asked me calmly, i nodded but deep inside i knew thay this wasn't true and that i should stop throwing my frustration out on him. Brooklyn doesn't deserve my anger and frustration, but here I'm throwing all my anger out on him. "Good to know Andy." Brooklyn said with this cold voice "This time i mean this, when we get Chloe and Brooke back we will divorce." He said and turned around and sat in Rye his car.

"YOU IDIOT!" Janneke screamed at me i flinched and sat down on the ground, with my head in my hand "What were you thinking?" Janneke continued Scarlet and Mikey got in Rye his car to Brooklyn. "I don't know and please stop yelling!" I said and held my head in my hands, Janneke sighed and sat beside me "Andy what's the real reason you did this to Brooklyn? You do know that you're not the only one that's heartbroken, Brooklyn is to." She said to me. I sighed "Yes i know that very well Janneke thank you for reminding me." I say, and rolled my eyes "Stop being sarcastic Andy." Janneke said getting annoyed with me "Janneke all i want is my and Brooklyn's children back! I don't want them to get  hurt!" I said now more irritated.

"What happend here?" I heard Amy ask "Andy and Brooklyn, but we don't really got time got for this. Just let search for Chloe and Brooke." Janneke said, Amy nodded and we got in the car Scarlet changed seats with Amy so she was with Brooklyn ro comfort him. I hope I can make things good with Brooklyn and get Brooke and Chloe back, I'm such a screwed up person i never should have done this to Brooklyn.

Srry if i haven't updated a few days ago); anyway hope ya guus enjoy this part xx pls comment and vote xx xx xx
Word count: 1170