#16

Brooklyn's POV
"How do you mean he left England!?" I said angrily to the two police officers, they sighed "Andy Fowler isn't in the UK anymore, we think he is being held in a different country." They said. "Where then!?" I hissed at them Mikey held me by the arms so i wouldn't like attack the officer, Rye gave me a warning look and talked with the police officer. Mikey and Jack pulled me out of the room to the waiting room where Amy and Chelsea where sitting. "And?" Chelsea aksed me i just sat down and crossed my arms "Rye is talking with the officer." Mikey explained,  Jack sat down next to me while Mikey goes back inside.

"What did the officer say?" Amy asked carefully "They think Andy isn't in the UK." I mumbled, i held my head in my hands and just started to sob why does this need to happen! "Brooklyn.?" Chelsea softly asks me, i just shake my head and run out of the police station. I sat down at the wall pulled my knees to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and just cried and cried. "Brooklyn here you are." I heard Chelsea say but decided to just ignore her, i felt some arms around me so i got pulles in a hug. "Talk to me." Chelsea softly said "I miss Andy Chelsea so and so much, why does this have to happen to us? I was in a coma got amnesia and now he's been taken away." I mumbled and cries again, Chelsea kept on saying sweet things in my ear and just let me cry.

"Let's get back in Brooke, maybe Rye and Mikey are back." Chelsea offers i just nod and follows her, when we get inside Mikey and Rye are indeed waiting for us but they haven't seen us yet. "We can't tell this to Brooklyn." I heard Rye say "True, he would be so upset." Amy said softly, Mikey sighed "I just still don't understand why the police doesn't to help us." Mikey says. "They don't want to help us?" I ask them broken, tree heads turn around to me with shock written over their faces. "Hey
B-brooklyn." Mikey said stuttering "They don't want to help, don't they!" I screamed, i know i scared them by screaming but right now i didn't care.

"I'm sorry Brooklyn, but they didn't want to help us. Blake has his power around here." Rye mumbled "How much they want to help, they can't." Mikey added, i sighed, and held my hands in my hair "Then i will do it on my own." I stated and turned around and walked out of the station again. "With our help!" Jack said behind me "If you guys want to help, if you don't you don't help." I simply stated, I made my way back to the apartment again with the others far behind me. I will find you Andy. When i got to the apartment i got a bag and threw some of my clothes, boxers, socks and shoes in, and of course Andy his shoe on top. "What are you doing Brooklyn?" Scarlet asks me "Finding Andy." I say and grab some food from the kitchen, once i got everything i closed the bag and grabbed a jacket.

"Don't you first like to find out before you go?" She questions me she does has a point though. "Yeah but i don't know where to look Scarlet." I say and drop on the couch with my head in my hands "Well my dad is a sort of spy/ agent in the Netherlands? Maybe he can help." She offers. I smile "If you would do that, then it would be amazing really thank you so much." I say hugging her, she laughs and shakes her head "It's fine." She says just ignoring my thank you's. "I'm going to Skype with him anyway right now, you can join?" She offers, i nod and follow her to the apartment in front of us. While she grabs her laptop from the bedroom i take a look around, it looks kinda cute here, not that busy just peaceful. "I'm back." Scarlet says and places the laptop on the table and directly calls her father on Skype, once he answered the call a older man appeared but not that old.

"Hey Scarlet sweetheart." He said happy to Scarlet but looked confused at me "Who's he?" He asked, Scarlet laughed a bit "That's Brooklyn dad, i told you about them! Anyway i hoped you could help him." She said serious. "With what then?" Her dad asked curious "Well you know Andy Fowler right? Well he is Brooklyn's boyfriend. And now Andy has been kidnapped and the police here doesn't want to help because they're scared of Blake." She said her dad nodded, and wrote everything down "Do you have any clues?" He asked us "Only a letter to Andy that he shouldn't be hanging out with me, since i had amnesia because I was in a coma, and the police officer's only told us that Andy wasn't in the UK." I mumbled.

"A other country?" Her dad asks shocked i nod sadly and bite my lip, the dad stands up grabs some things and then comes in vieuw again. "Alright i want you to tell me how Andy looked the last time you saw him him." He says and gets a note block and a pencil, i try to remember when i last saw him "He whore black jeans, red shoes well one shoe and he had a blue hoodie." I said. her dad nodded and wrote it down "Thank you Brooklyn, I'm going to help you." He said with a smile, my eyes widened "R-really? Oh my god thank you so much sir!" I said with happy tears streaming down, he just laughed "Well i would do anything for you guys, you saved my daughter but i need to go. I will call you tomorrow morning sweetheart." He said gave Scarlet a kiss hand and then ended the call.

"How does he mean with saved you?" I asked Scarlet, we both stood up and walkes to the other apartment again. "Oh nothing important." She mumbled i letted her stop, and turned around so i was facing her "Look Scarlet, i may not know you so good as Mikey does. But know that if you need me I'm here, and more i know exactly what you're dad means and so never do it again yes? You're a wonderful girl and absolutely amazing and gorgeous." I said and gave her a smile. She smiled and i could see some tears were forming so i pulled her in a hug, she hugged me tightly back "Thank you, we will find Andy okay?" She said "We will." I mumbled "We will.". We got back into the apartment where the others already were. "We are going to find Andy back with Scarlet her dad's help." I said happy, everyone cheered Mikey got up and gave Scarlet a kiss on her lips.

Scarlet is a great person to have as a friend I'm happy Mikey has her as a girlfriend, they make each other happy and that's what matters with love right? Happiness and most of all love, love is all you need in life. When you're down you have people who love you, when you're happy you've got people who love you. That's the greatest of love, family and friendship.

Hey hey guys xx Another Chapter (: Hope y'all like it! Pls Comment and Vote? Xx
Word count: 1275