chapter: Nine

Brooklyn's POV
(Few weeks after the incident)
There they we're laying on the table in a envelope waiting to be opened, I took a deep breath and ripped the envelope open and got the divorce papers out. I bit my lip, grapped a pen and started to fill the papers in, I didn't notice I was crying until a few teardrops fell on the paper. I quickly wiped my tears away and putted the papers back into the envelope ready to sent back. "You okay sweetheart?" Thirza asked me worriedly, I moved back into my parents house not wanting to live in the same house with Andy anymore. "I'm fine Thirza thanx for asking." I mumbled softly. "You're not Brooke, we know you aren't okay." Kaylee stepped in "Just leave me alone." I quickly said and left the room with the envelope, I needed to send it to Andy anyways I walked out of the street and went to the post office. 

"How can I help you?" A kind of young lady asked me "I need to post this." I mumbled and give her the envelope, she nods and places it behind her in some sort of machine. "I'm Cheyrl." She introduced herself "Brooklyn." I said and smiled a bit, she smiled back "Are you okay Brooklyn? You got red puffy eyes." She said worriedly. "Just some relationship things well not really relationship." I mumbled, she gave me a sympathy look and looked at the clock "Well I'm free with 5 minutes? Maybe we can talk when I'm done?" She offered. I looked up at her "Uhm sure." I simply said, but felt glad she wanted to give her free time away to me. "One minute Brooklyn I need to put my work outift in the back." She says to, and then leaves to the back. After ten minutes she comes and walks towards me and smiles "Let's go?" She asks smiling, I nod and follow her outside and walk towards the park nearby just around the corner from this street.

"You want to talk about what happened between you and your ex lover?" She carefully asks me, I sigh and sit down at one of the swings they have in the middle in the park. "It is just really complicated, when we we're younger we got lot's of trouble. Like I got into a coma, Andy my i think ex? Got kidnapped and then more stuff and all. Then we got married adopted two beautiful children called: Brooke and Chloe. But then they got taken away from us we tried everything to find them, even it was like two days. But Andy and I already were fighting a little a year ago, it never got out of hand. But when Chloe and Brooke where gone or was out of control. and then just a few weeks ago Andy broke things up between us, like he wanted to divorce from me." I explained to Cheryl every little detail. "Wow, that's a lot you've truth through Brooklyn. I'm so sorry you had to be in that position." She said, with sympathy in her voice wich made me feel weak and uncomfortable. "It's okay, it happened and we can't turn back time even how much we wish to." I mumbled softly, Andy would always say those words to me whenever something happened.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you've got to go through it." Cheryl said, I sighed and ignored what she said "Alright Brooklyn from now on we are friends, and I'm taking you out tomorrow the whole day." She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her "Thank you." I said sounding a bit more happier, she stood up and held out her phone "Put you're number in so we can text." She said smiling. I gave her my phone as I putted my number in hers, after changing numbers we have each others phone back and said our goodbyes. One i arrived back home I got pulled in a hug by Thirza "Never do this again!" She said angrily but reliefed I was back. "I wasn't that long gone." I started and hung my coat and  kicked my shoes somewhere in the hallway, Thirza rolled her eyes "It was enough to let me worry about you." She said and crossed her arms. I gave her a question look "Where have you been then?" She asked me eyeing me suspicious, I just rolled my eyes "I was at the post office and then I met a girl there and we went to the park." I explained her and then walked past her.

"Brooklyn!" She said and followed me "What?" I said getting annoyed "Who was that girl?" She asked "Cheryl why?" I ask her confused, she bites her lip and just shakes her head and then walks past me upstairs. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen to get a little food since I'm starving, I opened some random little doors until I found some crisp. I got the crisp and a bowl I putted some of the crisp into the bowl, and then placed the bag back again and went to the living room and sat down at the couch. I heard the doorbell ring and groaned, I got up and opened the door to see Chelsea standing there with Jack. "Brooklyn!" Chelsea cheered and pulled me in a tight hug "Oh my god I'm so happy to see you again." She mumbled softly, I wrapped my arms around her as well I felt some tears slowly making their way from my eyes so I hugged Chelsea tighter and just cried.

"Sh Brooklyn it's gonna be okay me and Jack are here now." She whispered, I slowly let go of her and wiped away my tears and told them to come inside. I sat down at the couch with my hands in my lap, Chelsea took a seat next to me while Jack sat in front of me. "I hate Andy for what he did to you Brooklyn." Chelsea said I just shrugged "Love comes to a end one time." I said slowly, Chelsea sighed "Brooklyn you should know that Andy is a mess as well." Jack said. I looked up at him "Why?" I asked him "Chloe and Brooke keep asking where you are, and then Andy let's Chloe and Brooke go play somewhere else. And then he runs up the stairs and just breaks down." Jack explained slowly, I bite my lip slowly and shake my head "I-it's his o-own fault." I stuttered out. Thirza walked trough the door with Kaylee and raised her eyebrow "What are they doing here?" She asked narrowing her eyes at Jack and Chelsea.

"They're my friends Thirza, don't worry." I said Thirza nodded anf left the room with Kaylee behind her. "I didn't knew you got sisters." Chelsea said "Nobody asked." I simply said "Anyway why are you guys here?" I ask them, Chelsea starts to play with her hands while Jack tries to not make eye contact. "Andy sended us." Chelsea mumbled softly "Why?" I asked, Jack looked up and sighed "He wanted to know how you were doing." Jack said. I stood up "Tell him, I'm good better as ever!" I harshly said. I pointed to the door "Leave please now." I said trying yo be calm "But Brooke." Chelsea was saying, I shoke my head "GET OUT!!" I screamed they nodded and quickly left the house. I sat down on the couch and held my face in my hands and just cried, I felt someone wrapping their arms around and lookee up to see Thirza standing there. "No one will hurt you ever again Brooklyn, me and Kaylee are here for you." Thirza wishperd softly, I just nodded and hugged her tight "I love you two so much, you two are the best sisters I could wish for." I said smiling at them. I'm so happy I've got these two to have my back, and I'll always have their back.

Word count: 1360
Hope you guys love this part x pls Vote and Commentxx