#21

Andy Fowler's POV
"Andy wake up." I heard Brooklyn say but just turned around and ignored him "5 more minutes." I mumbled, i hear that Brooklyn his footsteps are slowly walking away and grin to myself now i can go back to sleep. "ANDY! HELP ME!" Brooklyn screamed i directly woke up, and jumped of the bed to the kitchen to see him standing there with a smirk. "I hate you." I say annoyed "No you don't babe." Brooklyn says giggling what sounds adorable! "How do you know?" I say with a smirk, Brooklyn takes a few steps towards me until I'm between him and the door since i closed the door. "Well first you love me, second you can't stop staring at me, third i heard stories from the guys." He smirks, i feel my cheeks heat up and try to escape under his arms but he holds my hand im his. "You're such a cutie, ya know that right?" Brooklyn says and pecks my lips "I've made breakfast for us." He continues, and turns around he grabs two plates with toast, bacon and a glass with milk.

"Here." He says smiling and gives me my plate we both walk back to the room again where the others are to, i didn't even heard them coming inside? "How long have you guys been here?" I ask one of them and sit next to Brooklyn. "Long enough." Rye shrugs "But I'm going again, Amy wants to spend the noon with me." Rye says and directly after that leaves, i just shrugg and eated my breakfast. I was about to stand and bring my plate to the kitchen, but Brooklyn just pushed me softly back on the couch and grabbed my plate and walked to the kitchen. "You and Brooke are cute." Mikey says i feel my cheeks heat up again and hide myself behind a pillow, Mikey laughs "It Is the truth Andy." he says "What is true?" I hear Brooklyn say "That you and Andy are cute." Jack simple says.

Brooklyn doesn't say anything and sits back next to me he hold his arms out for me, and i smile and i snuggle up to him "Hey guys me and Jack are doing a live.ly, wanna join?" Mikey asks us. I just shrugg and cuddle more up to Brooklyn i don't why i love to snuggle or  just to  lay with Brooklyn, but he just gives this amazing feeling and no not just because I'm in love but he just gives you this feeling of being save and home all at once. "Hey guyss we are Mikey, Jack and Brooklyn because Andy is daydreaming again." Mikey smikrs, i roll my eyes at him and give him my middle finger and tell him to shut up. "We didn't told the fans we're together." Brooklyn wishperd in my ear, my eyes widened and i directly sat up straight "Shit that's true!" i say shocked. "What's true?" Jack says "We haven't told the fans about this." Brooklyn says pointing between us, Mikey makes a thinking face and then get a smirk "Why not tweet that we have a thing tonight and then we will post  that thing." Mikey says we all agree to Mikey his plan.

I grab my phone and go to twitter ans directly make a tweet:
@/RoadTripTV : Hey guys, we have something important to tell you guys(: do hope you all will support it👑🌵 xAndy
I send the tweet and laugh when i see Brooklyn also have sended a tweet: @/RoadTripTv: hey guys! We have some things tell you tonight xx pls support it❤🙊xBrooklyn
"We always tweet at the same time." I say laughing Brooklyn laughs and nods "It's just destiny." He says smiling and kisses me i obviously kiss him back, i shaw a camera light but ignored it and just kept kissing Brooke till we both pulled away. "Well then." Jack said uncomfortable Mikey started to laugh, and left the room with his phone "Did uh the fans saw this?" I asked Jack nodded "Just a little bit, when Mikey noticed it he directly quited the live.ly." jack says and give us a uncomfortable smile. "You're feeling uncomfortable aren't you?" Brooklyn asks Jack laughing "Yeah i do that's why I'm leaving." Jack says, Jack stands up and leaves the room "I hope that nobody really saw it." I mumble soft "Don't worry Andy, if they hate on us they are just stupid. Who can hate you? You're the most precious person i know! And i love you so much that's what counts." Brooklyn says and pecks my lips.

I smile while grabbing my laptop from my bed i sit back next to Brooklyn, i log into twittee and already see millions of tweets directed to me and Brooklyn even the dms are going insane. I clicked on a random dm and decided to read what they were saying, but i didn't looked to the name wich was called: Brandy Hate (A/N: these names are just random if it's you're twitter comment so i can change that x)
@/MissFowler: Brandy kissed!😒
@/MissWyatt: YEAH I SAW! i hate it!
@/SarahBrooklynLove: if they had girlfriends i understood, but this no
@/AndyFowlerLover: true i hate them together like what does Andy see in Brooklyn?
@/ImissBrooke: And Brooke in Andy!
@/RoadTripTv: What u guys are saying is honestly rude and mean! me and Andy are Happy and i don't care if you guys don't like it! Me and Andy are happy, doesn't that count? True fans think it counts.. I don't want to be mean but u guys made Andy and even me cry, pls stop the hate🙊❤🌵 xBrooklyn.

I looked next to me to see Brooklyn with teary eyes ans directly pulled him in a hug, after 10 minutes to be sitting here hugging i pulled back and smashed my lips on his. He of course kissed me back after a while things got quite interesting? But i pulled away when some memories came rushing back and blushed "Sorry." I mumbled. "No no Andy." Brooklyn said feeling guilty, he pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead "I love you, remember that always." He says before i start to feel tired and fall a sleep. Brooklyn is such a perfect human being i can remember the first day i started to feel things towards him, i was the just awkward human you'll ever meet to be honest. I love you Brooklyn Wyatt you're my world, my universe and most of all my safe place.

Hey guysss another chapter YAY! Comment what u think of the book so far? xx Anyway!!  this book has over the 500 readers! that's insane😱thank you all❤ really thank you xx and if u have idea's for maybe some drama or anything comment/dm or text me xx
Word count: 1155