thirty-eight.

Start bij het begin

"I don't know," I replied, anxious as his hand rose once again.

"Not good enough." Shawn spoke, shaking his head.

His large hand came down on the other cheek, causing me to gasp out in pain mixed with pleasure.

"Why didn't you listen to me, Julianna?" He tried again, slowly pulling my underwear down my hips.

"I.. I.."

I couldn't seem to find an answer, my thoughts focused on him and what he was doing to me.

Four harsh hits came down against my now bare skin, one after another, making me cry out loudly as one of my legs kicked upwards.

"Stand up," Shawn spoke, helping me stand up and gain my balance.

My head was spinning, my body flustered and on fire, and I didn't even realize Shawn had taken the blankets away, along with his boxers off.

"Let's see if you can listen this time." He hummed, a small smirk on his handsome features. "Be good for daddy and ride him, hm?"

He helped me balance my way onto the bed, my heart pounding in my ears before his strong hands settled on my waist.

"Good girl."

Shawn's words were encouraging and gave me the small kick of confidence I needed, and I conjoined our bodies together with a small moan.

A soft hiss of air came from his clenched teeth, his eyes settling where our bodies were joined with one another before he looked up to me.

"Move, princess." 

I began to move my hips, gently pressing my palms against his chest as my head tilted back slightly in pleasure.

"I promise I'm fine, Julianna. Faster, baby."

I nodded, my breath catching in my throat at the drag of him inside of me, my hips working slightly faster as his hands tightened around my waist.

"You're a fucking goddess." Shawn groaned softly from beneath me. "You're so damn beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks heating as I continued to move, tilting my head forward so my hair would cover them.

"Don't hide, princess." He spoke, one hand moving to push my hair back.

I looked down at him, taking in his features, which were twisted in pleasure mixed with admiration, along with a hint of something else.

"A beautiful waist," He began, holding my hips. "Beautiful breasts,"

He continued, gently caressing my entire body as I continued to move my hips against his, small moans coming from my mouth. I could feel tears burning at my eyes, completely overwhelmed by the feelings I had for this man.

"Julianna," He moaned quietly, reaching up to softly cup my jaw. "Look at me."

Shawn gently pulled my head down, my gaze now locked on his as he slowly sat up. Then feeling was deeper now, making me whimper quietly as he took my hands in his own.

"I love you." He spoke, his tone raspy and his cheeks pink.

"Shawn," I gasped, tears now coming down my cheeks. "I love you."

Gently, he pressed his lips to my own before he began to push himself up into me, my hips moving faster now as we grew closer to our highs. His lips moved down to my neck, kissing my sensitive skin as my stomach tightened with each press of him inside of me.

"That's it, baby. Come for me." He spoke in my ear.

My toes curled slightly, my body shaking as I tightened around him and hit my high.