Should be

Third pov
The girls
"Hey Sans want to come see a movie with us?" Chara asked "sorry guys I've got get home mom you know." He said as he walked away. he's gotten significantly taller over the years Torial insisted he eat right in order to avoid stunting his growth he says it was all the ketchup. "I don't know why you don't just ask him out sis." Azrial told her when Sans was far enough away. "What are you talking about?" She asked "Really do I need to bring up your secretly commissioned body pillow the pictures on your phone or maybe the fact that you and his overprotective Mother are there reason every girl here is scared to ask him out." He stated "You don't know what you're talking about." She said annoyed "seriously it's painfully obvious and frankly it's starting to get a little obsessive. I don't know what you and Alphis where up too the other day but and I pray I'm wrong about this he asked me if I had any idea as to why there was a camera out side his window?" Azrial asked a hand on his face "Idontknow." She said quickly "What are you scared of your cute you've known him forever and you're Royalty. he's jokes are terrible not to mention he a skeleton! But despite that he's smart strong and stupidly loyal. you and I both know he will be taken eventually if you don't ask him out then someone with a little more determination will." He stated
Frisk pov
I was bored "do you have any idea Mr.Skele?" I asked he looked at me then left the room. "Hey where you going?" I asked I followed him down the hall past the picture of my dad at his lab and 2 small skeletons. I looked at it I wonder what those two were up to. Dad is always talking about his time there and the 2 brothers and how the oldest saved his life. I wonder if I'll ever get to meet them? No I will meet them that thought feels me with determination one day I will leave and go to the monsters kingdom to meet them. He was at the end of the hallway he motioned for me to follow we went outside and found our targets frisbees. "Ok let's see what you got." I said with a smile.
Undyen Pov
"45...46...47...48....49......50" I said finally taking a break I looked around the room at the posters of Roman and his famous skull creatures. "One day Roman I'll be just like you and then we can protect people together like batman and Robbin." I said with a grin remembering when he saved me. I got up and looked at the list RULES TO BE LIKE ROMAN 1 help those in need 2 never say never 3 WAR HELPS NO ONE 4 Don't be lazy with this list I'll be just like Roman. I thought with a smile. Time to meet Pappy for training.
Sans pov
Achoo achoo achoo "oh Sans are you ok?" Mom asked "yeah but I think coming down with a cold." I told her "Sans darling please take care of your self at least until you've made my fabulous new body." Meta said "ok meta but you know how lazy I am." I said but really it's because you asked for a body with a gender but never told me what gender. That and I'm in the middle of 2 other projects one of which is a new weapon the other is a self sustaining generator so it might be a while. I got up and put away my dishes Papyrus is late and I can tell Mom's starting to worry. I'll go have a look see if I can find him. Hey can you guys "Already on it." They responded before I even finished. "Got him maple and fifth Sans you will want to see this." They told me I teleported over to find 7 year old brother playing with a red head fish girl. What was her name tuna no Undyen that's right. "Come on Pappy one more just one more." She chanted "Alright" he said as he picked up a can and through it. Undyen summoned a spear closed her left eye and through it so it hit dead center. "Whoo I did it I did it Pappy I can't believe it I did it." She cheered twirling him around. "Oh my Gosh I have to record this where is my camera Mom must see the new adorable duo." I thought I started patting down my pockets hopefully before they notice me. Come on come on "Pap who's that?" The fish asked his face was orange "Sans!" He yelped surprised Damn it. "Hey Pap Moms getting worried so I came to get you." I told him trying to act like I wasn't spying. "Oh ok bye Undyen." He said a little disappointed. We walked home in silence. It's so weird to see him embarrassed I just can't tell if this silence is upsetting or adorable. All of a sudden Pap pulled on my jacket "Sans is Mom going to be mad at me?" He asked with big eyes. "What why?" I asked "Because I made her worry?" He said like it was obvious and it scared him. "Of course not Pap you just lost track of time besides no matter what me and Mom will always...." I said waiting for him to finish "Love me?" He said it like it was a question. "Of course you little goofball now come on." I said giving him a hug. When we got home Mom hugged him to. I told her what I saw she immediately asked if I had pictures.
(A/n I just want to say that I like papyton and Undyen x Alphis but this is a time line where everything is dramatically different and still Similar Much like the flashpoint time line in D.C. So I apologize to anyone hoping to see those.)