On days like today

Sans pov
My new start
6 months it's been 6 months since Dad died 2 months since the war actually ended. I'm sitting in the ruins close to snowdin with Papy feeding him the last of my food maybe I should've taken Jim up on his offer
*flash back 2 months ago*
I teleported to front door of Jim Davis house now that the negotiations are finally over and knocked the door opened revealing a tan man with disheveled hair still dressed in a lab coat. "Who's ...Sans are you ok." He asked "I fine Mr.Davis how's Papyrus?" I asked him "He's fine sleeping and please just call me Jim" he said just then something came from behind him and tackled me "hahaha looks like some on missed you Sans or is it Roman now?" He asked laughing it was the blaster it was the blaster I had left him but it looks like someone had been drawing on it who on earth. Then a little girl about my age ran out. "Get back here Mr. Skele I'm not done" the indignant girl shouted she was dressed in a blue sweater with purple stripes. "I think it's more scared of the kid there." I said smiling for the first time in months. "Kid your no old then me." She said "your a kid to me." I said pulling off my hood. "Oh so you're an old man." She said not what I was hoping for "Actually Frisk he's 10 1 year older then you." Mr ...um ....Jim told her "What 1 years not enough to call me a kid." She yelled "aww spoiling my fun Jim. Any way I'm here for Papyrus." I told him "Sans you and Papyrus I welcome to stay with me" Jim told me "Thank you Jim but I don't think the other humans here would be as welcoming as you." I said while Frisk went back to chasing the blaster apparently now Mr.Skele around in circles. I am trying so hard not to laugh. "Alright Sans but if you're in trouble you'll come find me ok. "Of course Mr. Davis I promise." I told him "wait Sans are you Mr.Skeles Daddy?" Frisk asked getting uncomfortably close to my face. "Umm yes?" I said feeling warm wait what was that question. "I new it I new it" she sings dancing. Jim returned handing me Papyrus and we said goodbye. I left the Mr.Skele with them much too it's horror so they could find me if they need me.
* Flashback ends*
Now I'm hear in the rain in these ruins because I forgot about needing a house. I make a good amount with my new job but not enough. Papyrus started crying "hey hey it'll be alright." I said then "oh you poor dears what are you doing out here!" Some one said startling me I held Papyrus close and looked up to find the source of the voice it was a goat woman in a purple dress. "Who are you." I asked "I'm torial Dear now come follow me lets get you out of the rain." She said as she lead me to a small house. "I I thank you Tori" I said "You are welcome child but how did you and this young one come to live in the ruins." She asked I told her how war made me and Papyrus orphans "oh I'm so sorry if you want you can stay here tonight." She offered with a kind smile I smiled "Thank you tori." I said and we slept at her house in the morning I got up to find breakfast and Torial playing with Papyrus. "Knock knock" tori said "whose there" Papyrus said "who" tori "Who who" Papyrus "I didn't know you were an owl." She said and Papy started laughing "oh you like jokes do you well I got a skeleton more." I said "meh" he said how is he so harsh when he's three. "Oh San your up I made you breakfast." She said "thank you miss torial." I said as I started to eat. "Um Sans do you have any where to go." She asked I shook my head. She seemed nervous . "Well I was thinking if you want you and Papyrus could stay here with me." She said "As guests?" I asked not understanding "No not as guest as kids my kids. Sans if it's ok I'd like to adopted you and little Papyrus." She said I was stunned "um thank you Tori but are you sure that's okay I mean I don't want to be a burden." I told her "oh my child you wouldn't be a burden. So is that a yes?" She asked "mhm if you're shore it's ok I would love that Mom." I said with a smile receiving a hug from my new mother.
And that's how I became Sans Ramsey.