Chapter 24: The Writing On the Wall

Start bij het begin

Yet with a half-dozen words and the look on my face, he knew what I wanted. What I needed. What we both deserved from each other.

I had thought about doing more with him before of course, but wanted to choose the right moment, so it could be romantic and meaning-ful. We're both adults now. Who can stop us?

He kept asking if it was what I wanted. I looked right at him and told the truth: I wanted him.

I felt a confidence I'd never experienced before! I crawl'd over him, kissing his neck, caressing his body. We kissed again and again, both clearly excited. I was thrilled when I realised there was nothing separating us anymore. The intimacy was invigorating.

Of those sweet moments I recall that every time he touched me, I wanted only him.

Each time I caress'd him, it felt like his skin was burning through me, fusing us together. When I kissed him, I could tell he wanted more. I began to pursue him and his breath went shallow and he gipp'd my hand as I continued.

He didn't wait long to reply. I watched in anticipation and laid back, shocked. I was delightfully unfettered from my usual thoughts as sensations swirled around me.

Suddenly, he moved back up, kissing me fiercely.

He asked if I was sure as his eyes burned through me.

Yes. I pleaded. I then felt his warm hands slide over my body, and turn me. Yes. I whimpered, lost in my desires.

He pull'd me close with a feeling that was nothing short of enticing! I inhaled sharply at all the sensations when we united, and then exhaled, feeling such a rush, the intensity sent sparks between us! We began slowly, and he was very careful to not hurt me any. Once I was ready, we continued.

His affections never stopped. He was always touching me, or kissing my neck, or grasping my hip to keep us close.

After some time, his body tightly curled around mine. His lips crashed against me, with an intensity I cannot describe.

With each second, there was more and more energy coursing between us. Almost out of nowhere, his warm breath got heavier and heavier against my neck as his body tightened.

I felt him tremble against me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me as we shared the sweet release of tension. He whimpered in my ear that he love'd me, again and again.

I knew he belonged there, at my side, hearts and bodies entwined forever. As we laid happily exhausted, I curled into his arms and knew I wanted no one else. Ever.

I looked over at him and realised he had never looked more beautiful as he did just then, with the candlelight glinting in his eyes. He glowed with a radiance the sun would envy!

I soon felt a haze slowly lift, and realised that I now have a lover. Yes, a lover! Lover!

Augustus is so amazing. I can't believe I ever thought he wouldn't like me. I used to be so in-secure, feeling so guilty for wanting these things, so wrong for having this attraction. But now, that's gone. I swear, I'll never let anything or anyone make me feel that way again!

I fell asleep next to a lover and I awoke, for the very first time, in the arms of a lover. I hope, the first of many times!

~*~

And so, the day after Will's birthday continued happily.

As Uncle Deus had explained, his new books were the start of an initiative to study the norms of Ancient Greek society & the ways it legitimized and encouraged his relationship. His Uncle had learned about the great culture in his own youth, and took a second look per their current needs.