Chapter 12

"Git yer ass up, little missy. Time to eat breakfast." The guard wakes me up with a start, his raspy, strong voice filling my mind with hatred. 

I sit up in my bed and yawn tiredly. I stretch my arms out and glance across the cell to Ichigo, who is staring at me as the cop locks handcuffs around his wrists. I can see the pain in his eyes, and without a doubt, I can almost feel his thoughts being poured into my eyes. 

The guard opens the cell door and grabs my hands. He looks directly into my eyes, and those blue eyes of fury blind me. I know those eyes. I glance at his hair. Blue, spikey, and almost like a cat's. Holy shit. I have to get away from here! 

I pull myself backwards and crash into the wall, never taking my eyes off of the man who raped me. Ichigo's eyes widen past the blue haired man, like he knows who he is. He then looks into my eyes, signaling me to run. I nod, understanding his eyes, and dash past the man. I run like hell down the hallway, as everyone cheers for me. 

"We got a runner!" A guard yells. I hear heavy footsteps behind me and quickly glance back. The man, along with two other guards, are after me. Shit. How am I gonna get away? I can't let him rape me again. Why the hell am I even in prison anyway? 

I continue my running until I stop suddenly. A black figure stands before me, and I slowly look up to see who I've run into. The blue haired man stands there with an evil smile on his face. 

"I caught you again, it seems. Come on, bitch. Looks like you're not eating today." He says as he locks handcuffs around my wrists. He comes a little closer to me and his fingers inch toward my crotch. I bare my fangs and begin walking back to my cell. I tell myself that there's a good chance that he could rape me again, so I repeatedly tell myself to keep my guard up and watch out. 

"You almost made it," whispers Ichigo when I get back to my cell. 

"Yeah, whatever. That bastard's gonna rape me again, and it's YOUR damn fault I'm in here!" I snap, angrily raising my voice as I speak. 

A guard backhands me, sending me to the floor. I yelp in pain and scramble into my cell. "You shut up, missy! I don't want to hear another word outta your mouth!" 

As he slams and locks my cell shut, I manage to crawl into the back corner of the room. My hands are tied behind me, so I can't hide my tears. I curl up in a ball and let the tears soak my face.