The Brother-Bleach Fanfic

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS STORY HAPPENS BEFORE THE EVENTS OF "I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LOVE (RENJI, URYU, AND TOSHIRO LOVE STORY)". 

I feel...cold. Am I dying? I feel no pain. That guy gave me pretty intense wounds...So how am I not feeling pain? I don't know if I can move still, so I'm not going to try just in case I'm still wounded. The air of the crisp autumn trees make me feel good inside. At least I can still feel emotions. Maybe I am alive. 

My eyes open slowly, taking in the stinging cold air. I move slightly, causing an overwhelming amount of pain rushing through my body. I scream loudly, and a gentle voice comforts me. 

"Shh, calm down. Everything's going to be okay. You're going to make it, girl. Hold in there." The male's voice calms me down, and I see him sitting next to me. A big orange bubble is surrounding me, and I see a girl with orange hair holding the bubble in place. She's healing me. 

I stare at my wounds on my furry body, slowly watching them disappear. I am shocked at her power to turn back time. I bet she's popular. 

I lie still on my back, waiting to get up. I flick my tail back and forth, feeling glad that I'm still alive. The man is talking with the girl, and after a while all of my wounds are healed. I stand up on all four paws slowly, making the man and girl cautious. The man is ready to defend the girl. 

"Don't worry,"  I say, "I will not hurt you. I am also human, too. I am a werewolf." 

The man and girl look at each other in shock. 

The man looks back at me. "Do you have any family? Where do you live?" 

"I don't have any family. They died in battle years ago. I live in the forest alone." I reply. 

"What's your name?" The girl asks. 

"Kuko. My name means Wolfberry in Japanese." 

The man comes closer to me. "I want to keep you safe, Kuko, so do you mind if I take you in to my family?" 

My face lights up. "No, I don't mind! I would love a new family!" 

Shifting into human form, I followed the man and the girl back to their home. The girl didn't live there, but she's still a friend of the family it seems like. 

I finally get a new home.