✘ Silly Girl ✘

Normal P.O.V.

Killua groans as he forces his heavy lids open, it takes a while for his vision to register to the dimness of the room. A room that's unfamiliar. When he realizes that he's trapped behind a steel cage's barriers, his eyes widen, scanning the room in temporary panick.

A shadow of a figure is resting at the very corner of the room, isolated, watchful. Squinting doesn't help at all and Killua's having a difficult time understanding the current situation- what's about to take place. "Where am I?" He asks in a low, harsh tone. His Ocean Blue eyes flash and then harden.

"In my home." The stranger responds casually, but he radiates danger, it leaks and drips from his being so easily. Still, the white haired fallen angel isn't intimidated, he's been stripped from his pride, his wings torn in front of everything he thought he wanted, everything he thought was his. This was less of a challenge, but challenge no less.

"Care to explain why I'm in a cage?" He kicks the lined bars, his eyes narrowing as his fury begins to boil as the minutes pass.

Finally, the person holding him captive stands up, sighing. His steps ring and echo as they close the distance, the gap seperating them from each other. Now that he's closer, his facial features are more clear and vivid. But Zoldyck wishes he hadn't seen them- a large scar across the (surprisingly) young man's left eye that reaches his bruised lips and a fresh black eyes. His ears are pierced and so is his nose.

And that's only his face, who knows how he looks without the clothes covering his back . . . .

"You've been chosen to fight as a one." He begins to explain, "You'll be replacing me."

"What'll happened to you?" Killua questions, frowning. A chuckle escapes the bruised boy's lips.

"I shouldn't be the one you're worried about, Killua. Trust me, you'll need to be careful." With that, he turns on his heels and his back faces Killua. "I'm Kikaru, by the way." He comments. "You can call me Kika."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to serve my last fight . . ."

The steel door shuts behind him and Killua is left caged up not only outside but inside of his mind.

~With the others~

"Where's the dumbass?" Drake asked casually, but there was an edge to his voice.

"I thought he was with Y/N . . ." Jeremy's voice trailed on, he pulled down his sleeves, red eyes fixated on the ground as they walked down the sidewalk.

"No, she's with her friend at some park." Jace glared at nothing in particular- when a group of pretty girls looked at him, they freaked out and turned back around.

"Quit that, idiot." Drake glowered at his friend, "You're scarin' off chicks!"

"I'm prettier than them!"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You'll get creases if you don't stop smiling." Nailyn deadpanned, narrowing her eyes at me. "What's up with you today?"

I shrugged. "Nothing."

"Umm . . ." Analyn said awkwardly. "Why did you guys want to meet me?"

Nailyn blinked at Analyn before replying, "We're here to talk to you about the abomination of the illuminati!" She shook her head, leaning closer. "They're everywhere! If you really look." She was whispering now, making Marshall's ex-girlfriend feel unconfortable.