✥ My "Boyfriend" Has My Panties!? ✥

Normal P.O.V.

"Jackass, what the hell are you doing?" Cackled Jace, looking above his head at his friend who was currently making a fool of himself while attempting to break inside a stranger's house.

Killua looked down and rolled his eyes as if the answer was obvious. "Shut up."

Jeremy and Drake were there, too, amused. "Need some help there, princess?" Drake smirked, his hands crossed over his puffed chest. The Zoldyck rightfully ignored their comments, finally popping the lock open.

"Couldn't you have just broke it?" Jeremy wondered under his breathe.

"I didn't want to do that." Killua responded with a frown. "That isn't what I'm trying to do."

"Then what are you trying to do?"

The male shrugged, hoped inside, and shut the glass, leaving the three other males outside alone with their thoughts. Of course, this particular gang wasn't known for using their brains, more like speaking with their fists.

They walked away, punching each other's arms and calling themselves colorful names. They were like— Brothers.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stood facing the closed door of my room, scrunching footsteps that definitely didn't belong to me sounded inside and my heart pounded. My mom wasn't home and I was the only living soul here. Supposed to be the only one here.

My gaze wavered on the knob and finally, I rotated and pushed abruptly, air flying to my face. "Gon, get the hell out!" I yelled, but when my eyes drifted on a white haired Zoldyck laying on my bed casually with the heel of his hand supporting his head and elbow plopped on my bed, my jaw dropped.

The boy grinned at me. "Sorry to disappoint."

My surprise quickly turned to anger. "You're not any better than him," I snap. "In fact, you're worse."

He faked hurt, but his growing smile betrayed the act. "Like I didn't know that."

I wanted him out, but then I didn't, staring at the shut window. The lock I had installed on it was extremely difficult to remove. How did he manage to do it? Without me noticing, at that? When my eyes returned to him, I found the boy rolling in the bed comfortably, but I reached him and gave his back a leaning motion, causing him to fall on the floor.

Killua glared up at me, rubbing his butt. "Is that how you treat your guests?"

"I didn't invite you."

He smirked. "But you do want to know more about me." It wasn't even a question. That cocky bastard.

I stiffened and he broke into a laugh. "You haven't changed at all!"

"I've. . ." my voice trailed on, realizing that he was sounding crazier by the minute. "Never met you." I finished, taking a step back. His eyes shot in my direction wbile clouded with alert, noticing the gesture.

"I was just kidding."

"Oh." I said lamely. "Who are you?"

"Your future boyfriend." He quirked an eyebrow, his hair ruffled out by the wind outside. It made him look stunning.

"You're not getting in my pants."

The Zoldyck's face twisted into disgust. "Who said anything about that?"

"By the way you're acting right now, you were implying it."

"Hmmm." He mused. "If anyone's dirty minded, it's you, Angel."

I crossed my arms, how was this person capable of getting under my skin without even trying? I watched him figit in response to the growing silence, his legs criss crossed as he breathed in through his nostrils and then out. His presence was a mix of calming and chaotic, one of the two, no in between.

"Do you know Gon?"

Killua wips his head to look at me. "The shrimp? Yeah." He said the last word sadly, but then appeared to get over just as fast, standing up and walking towards me, towering over me. He knew what kind of dominance he established over me and he didn't hide his pride, even to Gon. . . no. Gon was my guardian damn angel, and the boy in front of me was just a boy searching for trouble.

"You guys don't get along very well?"

The white haired boy huffed, exasperated. "What is this, an interrogation now?"

"Just answer the question."

"I guess you can say we friends once," the word left a sour taste in his mouth, he wrinkled his pointed nose, "But then I found out he was an alien."

"You mean angel?"

"No."

I narrowed my eyes at him but before I could make him be more specific and elaborate, the doorbell rang across the corridors of the house and I turned around. No one would come to my house this late besides Marshall. Fuck.

"You have to leave." I told Killua who was looking in my panty drawer. I shreaked and slapped his arm. He jumped, furrowing his brows.

"But whyyyy???" He held up one of my favorite pairs and swung it around, "Is this what you're trying to impress me with?" Then, he started stretching the fabric.

The doorbell chimed again and I head-butted Killua inside my closet with him protesting. I peeked inside, "Don't even dare come out." I warned with my deep, demonic voice, making him stare at me with a proud father's face but then remembering he was supposed to be scared.

I slid the door closed, ran down the stairs (two at a time), and swung open my front door that revealed a boy with his head held low, orbs covered by the shade of his ball cap.

"Marshall?" I called his name but I couldn't reach him in this far away place he decided to lock himself into. "What happened?"

He shouldered past me and slumped on the couch cushions, sinking inside. My best friend looked miserable. "I fucked up." Marshall admitted through gritted teeth. "I'm a big fuck up, peaches."

I sat next to him and pulled him into a warm embrace, feeling his warm breathe. "What did you do?"

"What I said just now," he chuckled loosely, "was literal." I let go of him with wide eyes.

"Oh my God, Marshall! Analyn is going to KILL your ass!" All my senses hightened and panick crossed over me, a look of regret flashed across his expressions, shoulders sagging.

He sighed. "No she won't. She dumped my sorry ass."

I shook my head in shock and confusion all at once, a thousand questions skimming the depths of my brain.

We both cranked our heads upstairs when what sounded like a lamp clashing to the floor broke out and I shut my eyes, silently cursing myself for thinking the idiot would be quiet for some damn few minutes!

However, Marshall didn't seem to mind as much as me, his discoloured eyes blinking once and then his mind back on what a jerk he was. "It's not your fault. You did it after, right?" I asked, he nodded lazily.

"Tell you what," I scooted in closer to the raven haired boy. "Prom's coming up, if you ask me out, I'll say yes." I proposed,  breaking a smile. He quirked an eyebrow, matching my expression due to my efforts.

"Just a little. Will you-"

"-go out with me?" Someone finished for Marshall from the corner of my eye, I saw Killua make his way down the stairs with a plastered smirk. Once he reached us, he laced his fingers in mine and pecked my cheek in one quick movement making me blush all of a sudden. "Sorry," he begins, squeezing gently. "But she already has a boyfriend."