➺ Landed In A Cell ➺

Y/N's P.O.V. [Current]

I blew some loose hair away from my face, staring at the bars in front of me. I heard Killua next to me, kicking his without much modivation or effort. He was the whole reason we were locked up, the bastard. "You do know that we can't get out without some keys, right?" I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

He paused. "Not if I kick hard enough." Reasoning with him was an impossibility, I decided.

"That's not how it works."

"I'll make it work."

"Uh, huh."

Now you may be wondering how in hell we got ourselves into such an inconvenient situation, behind bars, in an empty, cold, cell, all to ourselves, in the middle of the night no less. Let's rewind~

Drake's P.O.V. [2:45 p.m.]

"Yo, remind me again why we're here." I said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"To look around, shithead." Jace ran his hand through his hair and Jeremy's eyes wandered the different items on the shelves.

I crossed some boothes, a shiny chain necklace gleaming against the sun's rays catching my attention. When I reached it, I snatched it over its hanger but quickly recoiled my hand away when a burning sensation ran along my veins.

That's when I noticed it was shaped like a cross with a red jem in the middle. I still wanted it, though. Jeremy reached me first, staring down at it, too. "Steal it."

Right when I was about to drop it inside my sleeve, a red head rounded the corner, her hair curled in swirls that reached down to her shoulders. She offered a friendly smile, emerald eyes gleaming.

I flashed a grin at her. "I think I'll pay."

Y/N's P.O.V. [4:00 p.m.]

Marshall's eyes downcast and he doesn't care hide his disappointment. "Now you're keeping secrets from me?" It sounded more like a whine than anything else. Clearly, he wasn't taking the break up with Analyn the best.

My eyes dilate and I jab Killua's ribs painfully, though he doesn't react until I remove my finger. He offers a pointed glare but that's it. The white haired male looks up at my friend, "Is she always like this?"

Marshall shakes his head warily. "No, only with you."

Killua raises an eyebrow, but then his expressions twists into something else completely, shutting his eyes. "Kill me now." He muttered, walking to the door and opening it.

Three other males stood at the doorway, the one in front with his hand in the position about to knock, blinking and then grinning. "Shithole!"

They invited themselves inside, one with messy dark brown locks snatching the control and turning on the T.V., sitting on the couch, placing his stretched out legs in front of him, holding on top of the coffee table.

Another one with emerald eyes strolled directly to the kitchen, opening and closing drawers absently. The shortest one, about 5'5 ft., had Killua under his armpit, rubbing his hair and laughing. I watched Zoldyck catch his stomach from behind, lift, and colapse on the floor next to him. They both had broken into an easy laugh, chests rising and then not.

Both Marshall and me stood there in confusion and astonishment at their low sense of manners. "What the fuck?" I heard him whisper, speaking for both of us.

The boy with green eyes reached us in five long strides, giving me a once over. That's when it hit me, I had seen them before next to Killua back in the courtyard. . . "We think you should be aware that Killua is a dumbass."