"No, wait," Riley stated. She uncrossed her arms, lowering her feet down off the glass coffee table as she leaned forward in interest excited to see what Luke chose. Whatever it was would likely piss Bethany off. The other girls looked at her with curiosity as a devilish grin played out on her lips.

"Come out, I want to see it."

Adele nodded as her cheeks reddened even more as she stepped from behind the door. Luke knew how to pick out a dress, even if it was some joke. It was cap sleeved dark red lace gown that flowed to the ground hitting the girl's figure perfectly. It fit her wedding theme perfectly.

"I like it," Riley said.

"Wait, don't make a decision until you see the back." Adele gulped as she turned around.

Bethany looked mortified at the plunging backline on the child's skin. Riley smirked as she nodded her head in approval.

"Absolutely not!" Bethany screamed, "we'll just go with the one Kenzie is wearing."

"Bethany, this is not your wedding. I like the red."

"Well the dress Leona has on comes in red and so does Sophie's," Bethany protested.

"No, I like that dress. That's the one."

Bethany gasped in shock as she tried to fight back but it was no use.

"Egh, I could care less what dress we choose." Leona sighed, "but it might be a turn on to Wren."

"Red is a lovely color and its perfect for Christmas!" Sophie gleefully stated.

"Will your boobs fit in that thing?" Kenzie asked.

"Good thing I'm a wizard," Sophie winked.

At that moment, Luke decided to peek his head into the room with Isaak at his side. Aaron wasn't far behind as he froze at the sight of his younger sister.

"Riles, do you like it?" Luke asked.

"Its perfect," Riley grinned.

"What the hell is my sister wearing?" Aaron added as he stormed into the room. His green eyes narrowed in on the culprit as he prepared to draw his wand.

"Not again," Isaak groaned as he stepped out of the way. It had been like this all morning with the boys constantly trying to duel each other.

Aaron fired a hex which Luke deflected easily. "Where the hell is Stryker?" Bethany yelled as she struggled to stand.

"Can we just let them fight to the death?" Leona yawned.

"Should we try to stop them?" Sophie asked.

"I'm not crazy enough to get in between Two A ranked wizards," Kenzie snapped.

"Sophie, you're A ranked too," Adele added, "why don't you stop them?"

"I hate fighting," Sophie replied.

Riley sighed as she slowly stood up from the couch to intervene between the two boys. She was still not full strength with her magic. She really didn't want to set back her recovery having to stop these two bumbling idiots.

Her advances were interrupted by Isaak's older brother, Ivan, rushing into the room. "Guys, get to the tv room quick!"

"Huh?" Kenzie asked.

"He's alive!" Ivan cried as he went rushing back to the television. The group all followed him, gasping at the sight before them on the screen.

Declan sat next to Wren with a confused look. Riley turned to the television grabbing Luke's hand as she pointed at his sister and some strange boy standing beside her as Anna opened her mouth to the room full of council members to speak.