#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

I looked in the directions his eyes were leading me to, noticing a gun. Under the closet door, I could see a gun peeking out. A gun peeking out, supposedly hidden from our reach. I looked back up at Sam, hopeful that this could be our salvation. I looked at the front door, and noticed there was no shadow under the door. The second man was no longer standing outside.

Sam looked at me and nodded slowly. I turned back around, only to see that the man was on top of her, kissing all over her neck.

As much as she shook in fear, she tried to stay still, knowing that if she tried to defend herself, she would be killed.

I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. These images would forever haunt and torment my mind. Unfortunately, I knew I would never forget this night.

I let go of my shoulder and looked at my hand, starting to feel a bit dizzy from all the blood I was losing. I groaned, wiping the blood off my hand onto the carpeted floor.

Suddenly, I felt some shifting behind me and turned to see Sam kicking the gun towards me. Quickly, I held it behind me, making sure the man didn't notice. I looked at him and slowly began to cock the gun to load it. I hoped and prayed that the clicking noise wouldn't be too loud.

But I was wrong.

He froze. He stopped what he was doing and turned, faster than hell. He didn't take the gun away from her head, knowing she was my weakness.

I stayed on the floor and held the gun up in front of me, pointed straight at him.

"You won't. You don't have the balls to shoot." He snarled.

I glared at him, gritting my teeth.

"You're nothing but a child. A stupid, impressionable, useless child. A waste of air. You can't even protect your girlfriend, you worthless piece of-"

Without even thinking about it, I had already pulled the trigger.

I could hear her screaming, unaware of who shot who this time.

The man was clearly caught off guard, stumbling backwards and leaning on the wall. He looked down at his thigh, which now had a bullet lodged inside of it.

"Now we're even." I quickly stood up, cocking the gun again, placing my finger, and pulling the trigger.

But it was too late.

He held the gun forward and pulled the trigger as well.

There were two gunshots. Mine, and his.

Following the loud bangs, came a loud thud. It sounded like a body hitting the ground.

My ears rang at how loud it was. It echoed throughout the building. I couldn't believe the fact that no one was trying to help. No one was doing anything about this. No police sirens.

Nothing at all.

I kept my eyes shut tightly, afraid of what I might see if I opened them. The room went completely silent. If this man wasn't dead, he was definitely going to kill me now.

All I knew was that someone was dead, and it wasn't me.

My arm trembled, pointing the gun in the same direction it had shot in.

Suddenly, I head screaming and crying. It was her. She was alive. Every single one of my senses had woken up again, allowing me to come back to reality.

I opened my eyes, seeing the man on top of her.

Lifeless.

I dropped the gun, running over to her.

He was definitely dead. I pulled him off her, revealing a pool of blood on her body, which leaked from his head. I untied her, biting and pulling to rip through the rope. I could see the terrible rope burns, cutting through her skin.

As soon as I got her out, I pulled her into my arms. She cried into my chest and hung onto my neck like she hadn't seen me in years.

"You're okay, you're okay now." I rubbed her back, squeezing her tight.

"S-S-S-Sam! Sam!" She pointed behind me, wide-eyed and shaken.

I quickly turned and saw him laying face down on the floor. We ran over to him, turning him on his side.

"Sam!" I gasped.

He groaned, holding onto his side.

"Fuck, thank God." I softened up, taking a look as his wound. He was shot in the hip. That's where the man's bullet ended up.

I helped him up. "We have to get you an ambulance right now, come on." I grabbed my wallet from the bed and stuffed it in my pocket.

He swung one arm over my shoulder, causing me to wince in pain. He swung the other arm over her, and the three of us hobbled out of that hotel room.

Soon enough, it was 3am. We spent the rest of the night at the hospital getting taken care of and operated on. After the NYPD officials asked us an abundant amount of questions, we were free to go to our own hotels.

At about 7am, Sam and Kat were reunited, as well as me and my princess.

Nothing in the world could compare to how I felt in this moment. I had never valued my life this much before.

Now, all that was left to do was wait until time healed us.

Wait until things would slowly start to go back to normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! That's the end of Kidnapped In NY!

As always, vote and comment! Love you!

~Ellie🤘🏻