Tense

Eren just finished cleaning and changing the still sleeping Levi with a pair of boxers and a silk night grown. An Omega's skin can very sensitive during their heat but there are types of fabric that prevent irritation, for Levi silk is much suited for him.

Eren was about leave the room to check on Shy when Levi snaps awake.

"Levi, is the silk bothering you?" Eren croons and sat on the edge of the bed. He wanted his mate to take as much sleep that he needed. He didn't want Levi to feel exhausted on their family vacation just because of his heat. For an Omega, heats can be really tiring.

Levi sat up and stared at the view on the window like he was waiting for something. And then it came, Eren felt it too. A distress call from their pup.

Levi jumps out of the bed and rushes out. Eren followed a few seconds later, on his way he saw that one of his shotguns is missing and the display case is open.

Shy is in danger.

Mimicking his mate Eren randomly picks a gun as well and loads it with bullets as he rushes to catch up with his mate. If Eren founds a paparazzi on his property, he is not having second thoughts about shooting them on the head.

Levi was completely controlled by his instincts, he found his pup, terrified at the strangers around him. Levi did not look at them as his friends or acquaintances, according to his instinct, there are two Alphas, one Beta, and one Omega. He already orders the Omega to let his pup go but they all too shocked to move. He aims at the giant's Alpha shoulder and pulls the trigger.

A sound of a gunshot and Shy's screams made Eren ran faster than any regular Alpha. When he finally spotted his pup and mate, he growls at the threat that is more dangerous than paparazzi. Family and friends.

Armin was trembling but he manages to slowly put Shy down on the sand, the boy automatically runs towards his mother with tears in his eyes. Erwin was on the sand while Hanji, Mikasa, and Armin had their hands up and necks tilted in submission.

But Levi is not planning on stopping, he aims at Armin but before he pulls the trigger Shy cried behind him. Levi flinched, clearly, he was torn to what he will do first. Eliminate the threats or soothes his pup.

Eren slowly approaches him and rest his hand on the Omega's shoulder. Levi stilled in contact but relaxes as the scent of mate pass through him. Eren slowly took the shotgun from him, crooning as he silently tells his Omega that he will handle the threats.

Levi let him, he needs to soothe his terrified pup and he was very thankful that he had his Alpha right where he needed him. He glares at the trespassers before picking up his pup and walks away from the scene. Leaving everything to his Alpha.

"Erwin, are you okay?" Eren drops the guns and sighs.

"Yeah, I'm glad that he was using a gun instead of a knife," the blonde Alpha chuckles. Everyone knows how skillful Levi is with his blades." That sure is a nice way to greet an old friend." Erwin stands up and removes the sand on his clothes.

"Is anyone else hurt?" Eren looks over the three. He was happy to see his old friends again but now is not the time. Eren crosses his arms on his chest and glares at them.

"No, umm. Sorry?" Hanji said, scratching her chin as she averted her eyes. Mikasa tries to hide in her scarf while Armin tries to think of something to say to lessen the tension.

"Eren, your son is really cute," Armin manages with a nervous smile.

Eren snaps and scolds them harshly for like an hour before returning to the rest house.