Beach

"Shy, Stop!" Levi shouts before the boy run towards the shore. Shy runs back to him with a smile so bright it competes with the sun's.

"Sunscreen," Levi rummage on his messenger bag until he had the bottle on his hand. Squeezing the right amount on his hand, he squats on Shy's level and applies the cream on the boy's face.

Shy giggles as his mother pinch his nose before saying the go signal. Shy run as fast as he can, leaps on the clear shore and happily splashes water around. He stops when a fish caught his eyes, it was just calmly resting on the white sand, clearly not bothered by the child's ruckus. Shy squeals in delight as he tries to catch the fish with his bare hands.

Levi walks to the shore, holding his summer hat in place every time the wind blows. His eyes is focus on his son but he remains alert for any possible dangers on the area, like sudden big waves, sharks and-

"Jellyfish!" Shy shouts with glee, pointing at the direction of the creature.

Levi's mother's instinct snaps. He rush to Shy, dropping his bag on the sand and letting the wind take his hat. He scoops Shy on his hands and carry the boy away from the waters.

"Mommy!" Shy whines as he tired to wiggle himself out of Levi's hold.

"Levi let the boy be," Eren chuckles as he approach them. Levi just glares at him but his expression soften when Shy's starts to plea.

"Mommy, please can I go back? I promise, I won't make you worry. I'll be very, very careful."

Levi looks back at the shore with worry, he's weak when it comes to Shy's pleas. Eren just nodded on Levi. The Omega just sighs and puts the boy down on the sand.

"Thank you very much!" Shy hugs and kisses his mother's cheeks before running back to the shore.

Shy is so happy and that puts a smile on Levi's lips. Eren took his hand and intertwine their fingers as they walk towards the shore where Shy is currently playing. Eren just gave him a cheeky smile, Levi thought it was both charming and stupid at the same time.

"Don't Shy have school?" Eren curiously asks. It's been a week since Eren arrived and he impressively manage to build a bond with Shy. It was not strong though but time will tell.

"No, because it's summer. I can't believe you forgot about summer." Levi laughs. Levi's happiness triple after the he got the angel plush. He puts it in the living room, telling Shy that Bliss is his guardian angel and will always look after him no matter what.

"Then let us go on vacation! A family vacation!"

Before Eren planed everything, he approached Shy and asked where would the boy wanted to go for a vacation. The beach, was the answer. Like father, like son.

And that's how they end up on Eren's private island. Levi hopes nothing major will happened, he wants to relax and have fun with his family.