Say Hello

"Shy, say hello to your father. Go on," Levi gently push the 8-year-old child until he is facing his father.

Eren wants to hug the boy and cry, he is now faced to face with his son that he hadn't met in 8 years.

Shy backs away and growls at the older Alpha.

"You're a bad guy! Stay away from me and mother!" Shy shouts, grabbing his mother's hand and tries to pull him away from the Alpha on the porch. He manages to pull his shock mother in the house.

"E-Eren," Levi whispers, he can still smell the Alpha's scent how hurt he was from his own son's reaction.

Shy locks the door, running to every window and closing the blinds. After that he ran to Levi, wrapping his arms protectively on his mother.

"I will protect you, mother!" Shy said with pure determination.

Just like Eren. Levi can't help but smile down to his beloved son. He looks exactly like his father except for the jet black hair and pale white skin.

"Shy, listen to me. Please open the door."

"Why?!" Shy whines.

"Because your father is home now." Somehow Levi found this situation amusing.

"No!"

"Please?" Levi says the magic word and the magic word always works.

"....... ok."

Shy slowly opens the lock on the door, he peeks through the crack  and glare at the stranger on the porch. He didn't fully open the door after running back to his mother. Levi picks the child up, adjusting Shy so he can directly smell on his mother's scent gland on the neck. This acts like a sleeping pill, relaxing the child and urging them to sleep. Levi waited for the child to relax until Shy was knock out on his arms.

Levi opens the door, smiling at the crying Alpha on the porch. Levi never felt so happy.

"Welcome home, Eren."