Levi

Breakfast ended with no major event, well except for the most cutest event Eren witness and taste: His mate feeding their son and the food was heavenly.

Eren didn't know that Levi can cook this good, when they were living together, Eren did all the cooking. Levi did try once but the Omega almost burn down the whole condominium. But now, Levi even let Shy sat on the counter while he cooks, not to mention a bookshelf full of recipes and cooking guides on the kitchen! Eren also notice that behind the third shelf there is also a certificate. Could it be that Levi learn so hard and practice cooking for Shy's sake? Eren frown as he visualize Levi, on his knees as he tries to feed Shy when the kid does not want to eat because of the unpleasant taste.

"Is there something wrong?" Levi asks with concern. Eren was actually staring at him all the while. Eren just smiles at him.

"No, the food is great!"

"Thank you," Levi smiles back, completely please and proud of himself. Eren can't help but stare again, he knows too well that he fell hard and he will always will.

Both adults wash the dishes while Shy move to the living room and plays with his new toys from Eren.

Levi would jerk and squeak every time when the Alpha grope his ass, Levi would just glare with a blush on his face, usually Eren will get a kick or an elbow. He thinks his mate soften during the 8 year separation. Levi is more like a mother material, more romantic and surprisingly... soft. Long ago, when Levi still works as a model, he works out more than Eren, earning him muscles that are needed for modeling but now Levi is.... slim, like he skip meals and that ass became more softer than before! But Eren can't help but think.

Eren frowns again, this time his visualizing Levi loosing weight because he's too busy taking care of Shy as well as doing chores and work. Levi became a writer for the magazine he used to work with as model. Eren doesn't entirely knew what Levi have been through but all he knew Levi should not been through it alone.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Levi stops washing, wiping his hands dry before reaching for Eren's face and wipes all his tears.

Eren flinch back to reality, he didn't notice that he was actually crying like a waterfall but he's glad that he did though.

"I'm sorry," Eren grabs the Omega for a hug, resting his face on the other's shoulder while repeating that he's sorry.

"I forgave you already, so quit crying," Levi chuckles as he rubs the Alpha's back. He felt a sudden flashback from everything he have done a long time ago. "I'm sorry, too. Will you ever forgive me? After all I've done?" Levi hides his face, totally ashamed of himself of the sudden reminder.

"Yes, I forgive and I'll always will."

Levi finally let himself cry as he hugs Eren tighter.