CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, that Domain niggaーhe acts way to perfect for me like you and that other boy K-Ci that she introduced as her best friend are alright with me like he tries be a perfectionist or some shit. I like your fingers that are different and you don't try to be perfect and that K-Ci boy either. She needs to get with either you or K-CiーYa know what excuse me while I take this phone call sweetie" She ranted as she quickly changed my IV's and stormed out the room all jittery like.

"Well someone needs to lay off the coffee" I whispered under my breath as I chuckled at her randomness just like Naomi use to do. God I miss her so much.

"De?" Dalvin yawned as he stretches his arms and twisted his face up as I heard the sudden pop of his tense muscles as the bags that were drawn under his eyes were from obviously dealing with me all night acting a damn fool.

"How long I been in here, Dal?" I asked him as he looked at his watch and signed heavily.

"We been here ever since a little after midnight. De what the hell did you take?" Dalvin arched his eyebrow up further than it's natural peak.

"I took one or two pills and next thing ya know I blacked out. I wanted to experiment with it" I explained to him.

"Well, that shit almost cause you your life. I mean your heartbeat was diminishing like crazy, they had to pump your chest De! I thought I fucking lost you!" Dalvin screamed as tears ran down his mocha skin as my face softens as I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Wipe those tears, I'm alive Dal. Dalvin look at me. Stop acting like a little bitch and wipe those tears from yo eyes" I told him as he chuckles lightly following by a few sniffles from here and there.

"Shut the fuck up! You still look like dumbo, nigga" He joked as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"And you still look like a gremlin ass bitch!" I shot back as he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

Our laughter soon died down as I looked at Dalvin with seriousness as my jaw clenched.

"Have mom and dad visit me?" I inquired.

"I didn't call themーI was to worried about you that I forgot to call them but K-Ci did call me to see if you were okay and I told him what happened, he's supposed to be coming in a little bit" Dalvin elucidated to me as I nodded my head up and down in confirmation.

"Okay" I simply replied as I tuck my lips into my mouth.

"Look, DeーI don't know if she is coming to see you or what" Dalvin stated as he referred to Naomi.

"Yeah, I mean why would she? She probably hates my fucking guts! And I don't blame her either. I have been absolutely nothing but a huge egotistical dick to her" I did a half-smile as I felt my mouth becoming parch.

"De, she doesn't hate youー"

"Trust me, she does and she has every right to have all that animosity towards meーI fucking cause it. I always find some type of way to screw everything up" I sucked on my bottom lip.

"De" Dalvin got up as he reached over and engulfed me a big bear hug as my eyes lower at the given hope of Naomi coming to see if I was alive or dead but I knew that was too good to be true especially after all the grimy shit I did towards her.

She hates me and I honestly accept it to the fullest.

_______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

DO YOU GUYS THINK
NAOMI WILL SHOW UP
TO THE HOSPITAL?