I'm back!

First, I want to apologize to those who messaged, whom I promised to that I will updating, for not being around for you for three months. I went through so much transitions and it's crazy how much God has allowed me to go through in such a short span of time. I'm apologizing because we're supposed to be accountable for each other and yet I disappeared. Going through deep waters is not easy, but I know that He is with me, I'll walk upon the waters. I've gone astray at some point, made wrong decisions, ran away from Him but the amazing thing about God is that His arms are always opened wide and when you rest in His presence, you get to realize that there's nothing like it.

I moved out because for senior high school I moved to a different school away from home and there's so much I want to tell you guys  but I'm gonna keep them for a new book I'll be writing because this one is the book I wrote when I was younger and a lot more naive (yet God provided the wisdom for me to be able to write and all which is such a blessing but I'm sorry because I did made errors and wrong interpretations too tbh :P) and it's nice to start with something new. Meaning, this is the last chapter. Thank you for your support, for being instruments to help me grow, for being vessels of wisdom, for being my friends, for everything. I'm grateful for your lives and I praise God for your existence. I can not even put to words how blessed I am for you guys.

I want to encourage you with Romans 8:38-39

 " For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

No matter what you're going through, or what you're facing , you are still surrounded by the love of God. For me, that's hard to comprehend too but it's the truth. We could be so of little faith, right? But one thing's for sure, in our doubtfulness, He is faithful still, and He has made all things to work together for our own good. No matter what you've done, no matter how far you've gone astray, no matter what, you're still loved by Him and the promises that He has for your life, the dreams He has put in your heart, are still true and are still going to come true. Because nothing can stop God's plan for your life. The doors that God has opened, the enemy can not close. The salvation given to you by Jesus, the enemy can not take away and the love that He has for you, no one can separate. 

Lots of love, 

Marielle