Accept the Gift of Salvation

I believe that some people reading this book are ashamed of their sins or some feel condemned because of what they had done or had gone through before but...

THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN GOD'S LOVE. HE IS ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU TO RUN UNTO HIM.

The world is gonna judge you, make you feel like you are trash, you may have lost hope in life, but....

GOD KNOWS YOU SINCE YOU WERE IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB AND HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE -NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

When you're falling apart, He's gonna pick you up and restore you...

IT'S NOT YET TOO LATE TO ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS BECAUSE EVEN BEFORE YOU ASK FOR IT, HE IS ALREADY BURNING WITH LOVE FOR YOU.

I know some atheists, homosexuals, are being condemned by other people and this gives Christianity a bad image, but....

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR RELIGION IS, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SKIN COLOR IS, WHETHER YOU'RE A VIRGIN OR NOT....

CHRIST.DIED.ON.THE.CROSS.FOR.YOU.

I, the person writing this, am just as broken and as sinful as everyone else in this world. I lost hope in life...

BUT WHEN I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST, HE HEALED ME, CHANGED ME, RESTORED WHAT I ONCE LOST, AND EVERYDAY, HE IS MOLDING ME EVEN MORE -THROUGH HIS WORD, THROUGH TRIALS IN LIFE, THROUGH MEETING PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THROUGH PUTTING ME IN DIFFICULT SITUATIONS AND SHOWING HOW HE IS MY DELIVERER. I'M A VERY SINFUL PERSON MADE WORTHY BY HE WHO DIED FOR ME.

HE CAN AND WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU -JUST SUBMIT YOUR LIFE TO HIM.

This is not about religion, this is all about HIM.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE TEN COMMANDMENTS PERFECTLY TO BE SAVED. YOU JUST HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR. WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR HEART to HIM, HE IS GOING TO DELIVER YOU AND TRANSFORM YOU, MAKING YOU A PERSON WHO WOULD SHARE HIS LOVE TO OTHERS.

You just have to have FAITH in HIM. 

To be saved, you don't have to do good works. YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH. But....

GOOD WORKS ARE a FRUIT OF FAITH.

Falling in love with God makes you grow as a person <3

THERE WILL BE STORMS THOUGH. BUT BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.

Believe me, the most important thing that we have to accept is....

SALVATION

Because this is going TO DETERMINE OUR FATE FOR ETERNITY.

We only have two destinations to choose from:

heaven & hell.

JESUS DIED SO THAT YOU MAY BE SAVED.

ARE YOU JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE SALVATION OFFERED TO YOU OR ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT IT?

Be wise and accept it before it's too late.

When you accept Christ, you gain everything -but you do lose something...

your taintedness.

You will be cleansed. Once tainted, now white as snow because of Jesus Christ who died for us.

I have to admit, I am a sinner. 

But since I came to know Christ, I was set free from sinful struggles. I'm redeemed, forgiven, blessed and alive because of Jesus Christ.

FOR IF THE SON SETS YOU FREE, YOU WILL BE FREE INDEED!!!

Jesus Christ was crucified along with all those sinful struggles.

By His stripes, we are healed from our iniquity.

God loves you so much.

He sent Jesus to die for you.

It's a gift.

Accept it.