#PrayforChange

You guys have probably heard about all the tragic events that have happened in Manchester, Bangkok, Marawi and Syria yesterday. There are so many tragedies in the world today, it is extremely heartbreaking -but as a Christian, I will keep holding on to what Jesus said and it is that although in this world there may be trials and tribulations, I shall take heart, because He has overcome the world. I continue to claim in Jesus' name that the pain that so many have been feeling can't be compared to the joy that is coming.

This is not a time for us to argue or to rant about the government,  but this is a time for us to unite regardless of our differences and pray for the world. Whoever or wherever you are, your prayers are needed. We may not be able to go to the actual places where the events happened but we could definitely pray for the people's safety and peace.

To the prayer warriors out there, let's keep interceding. Let's allow the Spirit to guide us and give us utterance. Let us keep holding on to His promises, because His promises are bigger than the storms that we are going through.  We are one with Him  and for when two or three are gathered in His name, therefore He is in the midst of them.

===========================================

I would like to acknowledge my brother in Christ, @ianrickman for allowing the leading of the Holy Spirit to start the #PrayforChange campaign. So if you are a Christian writer and still haven't used your platform to encourage people to pray, I suggest that you join in this campaign.

Lastly, I would like to close with this bible verse from 1 John 5;14: