a one-shot I guess

ALRIGHT
I AM ON HOLIDAY IN 2 WAYS AND HAVE NO WAY OF SAYING IT
THE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IS OUT AND IS GR8.
LET'S DO THIS.

...based on the episode... With a few twists...

●◇●

As everyone... Well everyone except Neil- I mean space kid- were sick from the season-change sickness and turned into zombies.

His mission was to find the damn medicine in this mansion on spooky island (*thunder*).

He teamed up with the friendly ghost with the name of Jasper.

"It's just a laundry shoot, how hard can it be to slide down it?!" Jasper asked space kid with annoyance in his voice.

"I have a round head and it's square and I can't squeesh it..."

"Just take the helmet off!" Jasper tried pulling the helmet but his hands just went through space kid's head. "DARN IT"

Space kid frowned as he has to take off his only protection from the zombies. He slid it off.

"I'll join you soon space kid, for now, I must keep them away," Jasper said while clenching his hand into a fist with a sarcastic tone.

"Farewell human- err ghost," Space kid looked around before seeing the zombies come into the room "Zombie!!!" Space kid yelled before being pushed down to the laboratory from his shakingness with a slight yelp.

After throwing away the cure to cancer (probably... I mean this is Cameron Campbell we are talking about) and some other "none important" things.

Jasper popped up before picking everything back into it's place. "I tried to stop them but they're just too maNY" Jasper explained while startling the human 10 year old. "Sorry..."

"It's fine, I think this is i-" Space kid was cut short when the other 10 to 14 year olds fell from the upper floor into the laboratory while breaking many... many things.

Space kid threw the thing he thought might be the cure to Nikki's mouth and she quickly turned normal.

Well... Not sick.

They gave the cure to everyone else.

"Oh good I won't die!" Preston screeched after he was given the medicine past. "I can still fulfil my dreams to make a jazz and better version of Hamilton!"

"You like jazz?" Max turned to Preston with a raised eyebrow.

"Ew a meme!" Preston exclaimed.

"I- okay then..."

They gave everyone the medicine while giving it last to the counsollers, making sure to get David last and (Y/N) first.

"Thanks kids," (Y/N) said, smiling at the children.

"A-Achoo!" Space kid sneezed into his helmet.

"Oh no! Space kid is sick and we are out of medicine!" David exclaimed.

"Yeah I can see that, honey." (Y/N) mumbled before Max spoke.

"Eh, he has something to stop him from getting to us, we're fine." Max walked away and everyone followed while walking their separate ways.

"Guys?..." Space kid mumbled.

●◇●

I am questioning what I have just made, while listening to BTS and in a car.
helpme.
I also have to upload this when I'm in the hotel and have WiFi because my Data won't work :(((