~3~

A/N: oml I have 31 reads and I'm freaking the frack out.

•Π•

I smiled softly as the kids were playing, yelling at Nurf every now and then to put a kid down.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a cheerful voice call behind me and turned to see David. (kinda obvious)

"Hey Davey!" I said, offering a smile and he sat down next to me.

"I need to tell you somethi-"

An explosion was heard.

"Jesus Chri-" I started.

Another one.

I stood up and rushed to Neil's and Max's tent, which looked like it was on fire just a second ago.

I rushed in and pulled the two out. "What the fuck just happened there?!" I asked, my eyes full of concern and anger.

"I- I was just trying to do something and Max mixed up the chemicals!" Neil answered, shaking a bit.

"Me?! I wasn't even there until the last fucking moment!" Max answered.

They started fighting (fite) and I tried stopping them. A light bulb lit in my head.

"David! Can I have your guitar?" I yelled to the redhead and he nodded.

He gave me the guitar and I strum it - the only note I know - a C note.

Max grunted and walked away while covering his ears. "Thanks David." I handed it back to him and he smiled a bit, making me smile back.

Jesus his smiles....

No (Y/N), you have to go back to work!

•Π•

I actually kinda like this story so far - there's a backstory - a base - pew pew pew boooom.

okay bye
thank you all for reading!!!