-3-

I'm so sorry for not updating for a while; I came out and it's all cool! Hecc I have a trans bf :0
Update on sexuality: Probably Pan
~~

I slid down the railing of the stairs as mine and David's mom called us for dinner. I asked if I could invite Nikki and Preston but my mom refused.

I jumped into my dinner table chair and looked at the food around us. It looked a bit too fancy to be a regular dinner...

That was when I noticed a strangely familiar figure in the table - two to be exact.

David was sitting next to Daniel as our mom agreed to have his boyfriend over but not my best friends.

But there was another person there, sitting next to our mom. He looked old but not too old. David looked at the person with a raised eyebrow before turning his head towards our mother.

"Mom, why is Mr. Campbell here?" he asked with suspicion in his voice and then the puzzle pieces clicked. He was David's boss, and that camp owner.

That... Awful camp owner.

"Mooom," I whined quietly, "Why is he here?"

"Well your mother, aka me, have been seeing some people if you haven't noticed, we are going out for about a year now and we felt like now is a good time to tell you we are engaged."

Both David and I looked at our mother in shock before standing up. David walked to his room with Daniel while I walked to my room which was right in front of his.

The doors were open and we both stuffed some clothings and shit into our bags.

"Bye mom, I'll be back in a week!" I yelled, I could not bear thinking about a new father, especially a guy who is literally going to use us as an excuse to have counsellors in his shitty camp!

Even though David already works there! He might use David - being his new son - to not waste money on paying him for his work because they're family.

Yeah.

Those were our reasons to leave. Not for long - but until our mom realizes.

I called Nikki up and she said I could stay with her - that's good! I also called Preston and he said that if Nikki's mom makes me feel uncomfortable I can go to his and his Gramdma's.

So far so good. I knocked on Nikki's door and her mother opened it up. She let me in without any questions and I hopped up the stairs to Nikki's room just to see her and Max yelling at the screen.

When Max's character died and the game was over I managed to speak, "do you do this on a daily basis or did you just want to invite him because I'm here?" Nikki jumped back and Max looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wha-"

"Your mom let me in, now, may I join?" I hopped in between them and took Nikki's controller.

This week is going to be great.

~~

Filler chapter on Max x Reader. I don't even know where I was going with it but I was like "huh, what if their mom is dating Cameron Campbell and they are maybe possibly engaged? *leaves* OKAY YEAH EXACTLY"

There.
I'm so sorry and I have no idea what I'm doing.

But I really like the way it turned ou-

I'll stop being such a Jazza x3
*too lazy to correct mistakes.