~6~

Oh look, another update, 5k reads, YELLS SO FUCKING MUCH.

~~

After we lost the campers, we looked for them for a few minutes before we gave up.

"Oh- I have something to show you," David said out of the blue, he pulled me by my arm and I yelped.

"No need to be so harsh-" I pulled my hand out of his grip and rubbed the sore part of my wrist.

We followed a water trail a pretty dark place, surely could be more dark and mysterious.

Sarcasm.

He pulled me into a pretty lighted up cave. "Wait how's thi-"

"I come here every Saturday and add a crystal I found during the week and those crystals light up in the dark," David answered before I could continue my question.

"Oh okay." I walked over to a small couch, "this?"

"I put this here 14 years ago, when I wanted to escape the camp- even though I liked it - and I thought if I can't escape, I can stay here for the rest of my life- or something"

"Oh, you were a pretty smart 10 year old," I chuckled, again, sarcasm.

"Should I take that as an insult or compliment-"

I shrugged. "Uh- Oh! I need to tell you something"

He hummed a yes in response.

"Uh— IreallylikeyouandIhadforalongtime...since highschool if I'm being honest...and yeah," I mumbled it all.

All of it.

Every
   single
     word.

"What?" David asked, his eyes full with happiness... Pure happiness. "I didn't hear you," he teased me to say it again and I could tell.

"You heard me," I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, I did," he smiled and kissed my cheek, "I like you too, but the fact that you hung around with my bullies made the possibility worse."

I smiled and pecked his lips and he smiled again.

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a deeper kiss, we fell back on the couch.

I yelped but then kissed back.

~~

I heard a squeal and a gagged and pulled away, I ran to the other side of the room.

"I-" David and I managed to say before Max stopped us from continuing.

"No need to explain- we just need to get back to camp," Max said with a hint of grossness in his voice.

~~

*slams door with butt* oops I did it again.