Potatoe, potauto tomatoe, tomauto

So, this is the first chapter, hope you enjoy. By the way, the person who this is dedicated to is the alex in this story!

--------------------------------------------------------

I yelled (because I'm random) "potatoe, potauto tomatoe, tomauto"

My friend Alex(boy) yells " I say potatoe you say potauto"

He yells"Potatoe"

Everyone outside yells "Potauto"

He does that again but this time he says "I say tomatoe you say tomauto"

He yells "tomatoe"

Everyone outside stops and says" Tomauto"

Meanwhile I was on the ground laughing my head off and finally managed to say "oh...my...gosh" in between breaths and laughs.

Alex repeats it switching back and forth between potatoe potauto and tomatoe tomauto.

Until people got bored that is. About 2 minutes later I finally stopped laughing long enough to say "well that was random"

-------------------------------------------------------

By the way I will bento be uploading anything except this story for the next week sorry invisible people but my computer is 'in the shop' (being not really but well not really fixed). Once again thank you for my 9 fans for showing your faces and turning from invisible to visible!!!! Yayayayayayayayay!!! My new catchphrase is "well that was random" and none of these short true stories were planned. So that's all I have to say now and my computer is being fixed so I'm using my iPad cool right!!!