General Disclaimer

Alright, so this is my first story on Wattpad. I read way too many stories on here and wanted to make something a little different from what I usually see. The most important differences from this story compared to others is as follows;

Werewolves are only slightly bigger than normal sized wolves, do not have a separate wolf personality (but can have animal instincts), and do not have a pack link. It's more of an emotional sense of how close friends and family are doing. "I got a good feeling/bad feeling about so and so." The leaders of a pack can sense emotions of the whole pack. They can understand wolf speak (growling, barking, howling, etc.), but do not overall speak telepathically. When it comes to mates, they can only be detected by touch and it is subtle, not like a spark, tingle, or flame. It's more like a fuzzy and warm feeling that draws you to that person. You are not forced to like your mate with constant sexual feelings, and there is no 'heat'. A bond between mates is made to grow. The last thing, that I can think of, that is different is the after effects of a death of a mate. You can find another mate, their mate would also be dead, and any wolf who has had a mate die will experience pain when shifting until you potentially find a second chance mate, but it is otherwise painless to shift.

Please keep your negative comments to yourself, and honestly your constructive criticisms fall under that as well. I am pretty sensitive to feedback, and find myself blowing things out of proportion and getting upset. I understand that you mean well, but this is my writing and this is how I want to write it. Thank you for understanding!

I hope you like it!

Also, this is my story. Do not steal any of my intellectual property.