"Why? It's just a dress."

She looked at me as if I was stupid. "Alex only wants what's best, no matter how much it costs him."

Before I responded a black Lamborghini pulled up on the side of the road. I admired the car, I've always wanted to ride in a Lambo but that wasn't very likely to happen.

"Nice car," I muttered.

"I'm sure Alex would give you one if you asked," Alice giggled.

"That's Alex's?" I ask.

She nods. Of course it is, he owns everything I'll never have.

The car door flys open and there comes Alex, looking perfect as usual expect he was hotter. He had taken his suit jack off and rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt and left the top few buttons open. His dark hair was messy and voluminous as usual. Damn.

"Hey," Alex greeted with a slight grin.

"Hi," I choke out.

"Shit Alex, you've only been here two seconds and I can already feel the sexual tension between you two," Alice blurts.

My eyes widen and I could feel the heat creeping up my neck.

"I know, I better go do something about it," Alex winks.

I think I might faint of heat stroke right there and then.

Alice playfully swats Alex on the arm. "Stop, you're embarrassing her."

Alex shrugs. "Your the one who brought it up."

Alice laughs. "Just go already."

Alex faces me. "Ready doll?"

"For?"

"The surprise," he says with a smirk.

"Mmmm I guess."

Alex glides to the passenger door opening it. "My lady,"

My lips curve upwards into a grin.

I sit on the nice seats and admire everything inside. It was lavish. Wow.

It even smelled like luxury.

"Like my Lady?" Alex asks as he turns turns it on.

"Lady?" I question.

"Yep her name's Lady."

I laugh a little. Lady, I like it.

***

I didn't even realize, but I had fallen asleep and now Alex was towering over me.

"Time to get up doll," Alex said in a soft voice.

Not gonna lie, it was hot. He was hot.

Thankfully he got out of my face and the car. I let out a breath. Alex came to my door and opened it like a gentleman.

I studied my surroundings and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A huge grass field with hot air balloons. It was like seeing a million rainbows at once. In the distance I saw a few air balloons floating free into the hues of of citrus orange and deep blood red grapefruit.

I turned to Alex and grinned like a fool.

"Surprise," Alex winked.

"Hot air ballooning?" I asked while grinning from ear to ear.

"Seems like it doll," Alex took my hand and led me.

Up we go.

The sunset was the cherry on top of this night.
As we rose higher the more I loved it. I usually don't care for heights, but this felt amazing. Everything seemed miniature from up here. We were no where near the city anymore. It was just green.