CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

Start from the beginning

"Don't fucking put your finger in my face, Naomi" He said calmly as if that was going to stop me but really it just riled up my anger of him just casting me aside after the game.

"I wouldn't have to put my finger in your stupid ass face if you just tell me what irks you so damn much that you are just dismissing me like this, Dominic" I croak as my thoart begins to tighten as I struggled to swallow the huge lump forming in my thoart from making me go through this with him.

"What irks my nerves is how you didn't push that muthafucka away from you when he grabbed your ass as if you liked that shit too at that. I bet that's why you wore those tight ass jeans-just for his ass" Dominic spat coldly referring to DeVante.

"Then, K-Ci all up on you like ya'll got something going on with each other" Dominic continued as I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now, he was actually blaming me for DeVante's actions towards me.

"That wasn't my fucking fault Dominic, you letting your eyes deceive youーI was about to punch DeVante before you came and K-Ci stayed by my side when you or DeVante or whoever the fuck it was pushed me to the ground when I was trying to stop you from fighting him! I was only trying to have a good time and support you not the other way around!" I yelled as my veins potruded out my neck as I balled up my fists and punched him in the cheek as I watch as his head turned slightly to the side from the impact I gave him.

"He touched me without my fucking consent and you going to say I like that shit, like really Dominic!" I screeched at him as tears blurred my vision as I pushed him and started hitting him on his chest as I was suddenly lifted up as my back ached from being slammed against the wall.

"Let me go!" I welped as I kicked underneath him as my mouth was going to curse him out some more until his soft lips press against mine.

"I'm sorry, Naomi" He breathlessly said as my bottom lip quivered but soon became agape as he kissed upon my neck as he started to suck on my flesh.

"Ah" I moaned as I felt his nimble digits finding their way inside my now soaking wet core that ached like a second heartbeat for him.

"I want you, I want every aspect of you" Dominic's words hit me as my eyes rolled to the back of my head as his fingers curl theirselves inside of me.

"So, whatcha sayーCan I make love to you, baby?" Dominic asked huskily as I deeply wanted him badly but I refused due to us only getting involve with one another for three and a half months now.

"Dominicーohhhh!" I cried out in pleasure as I felt myself cum all over his now slipperly fingers as he disperse them from within my tight cavern as he held up his fingers that were covered in my own sweet nectar as he sucked on his fingers as he eyed me hungrily like I was a gazelle and he was the cheetah.

The mere thought of even finding myself in a compromising position with Dominic that actually involve him pentrating me was like a pure gleefulness to my raging hormones within myself but I just couldn't because something conflicting me was actually shutting everything down as I shook my head as his statement almost felt like he was putting spell on me with his enduring debonair that seemed to never end.