Chapter 14: Jin is Shook

Start from the beginning

"Please, let's bother him later," Namjoon chuckled, "the fact that there are images and video on all of us...that is what we should be discussing."

"We will be dead meat if any of this comes out." Hoseok was worried.

"Was Y/N behind this? Collecting the USB and the content inside it?" Yoongi started, angry, "I knew there was something off about her, I-"

Namjoon's jaw clenched at the thought of you being clouded over with negativity and accusation. "That's enough hyung. I understand you're upset, but don't accuse people before you know the facts. I did that once and I regret it now."

"Where is she anyway?" Jungkook asked, confused as they hadn't gotten a clear answer to Namjoon arriving alone without you. No word had been spoken since the day he had come back from the hide-out suggested.

Namjoon pursed his lips. "Y/N...well, her boyfriend had been the handler for the USB. His name was Kennah."

Hoseok's eyes softened at that.

Namjoon continued, "He regretted taking in all this terrible proof against us, and wanted the contents destroyed. He died trying to protect us and Y/N."

The boys listened.

"Y/N was taken in by what I perceive to be the same woman or man that is after me. I'm the reason all this is happening, so if you want to point fingers, point them at me." His voice was sad.

Yoongi's eyes were the ones soft now.

Jin shook his head. He was slowly recovering from his secrets being spilled out as he cleared his throat. Very softly, he spoke, "You aren't to blame. Don't ever feel that you are. We were the ones being reckless...and whoever this is, they're to blame for being cynical a-holes."

"You aren't alone in this anymore," Jungkook whispered. "None of you are," he looked at the other members, "We will take this man or woman down together. No one messes with BTS."

"That's cheesy Jungkook-ah, but I respect the effort to keep the mood up," Hoseok mumbled, smiling amusingly in the boy's direction before focusing on Namjoon again. He still had questions.

"Where is she?"

"They've got her again." Namjoon swallowed hard, "When we were hidden, loads and loads of masked figures came with weapons. They took her so they could torture whereabouts regarding the USB, all while shooting Aoroma."

Jimin's eyes softened a little over what he overheard. Rubbing at Taehyung's back that straightened from the sink, the man washed out his mouth before looking tiredly at the member with a thank-you. Both tried to clean up best they could before joining the tense room again.

Jimin and Yoongi seemed visibly saddened when thinking about you being in trouble. Considering how they had treated you when you were around, it was weird to feel upset knowing that you weren't. Instead, you were now in danger, protecting them the best you could...

"The intern? They shot her?" Yoongi asked, brows furrowing.

Namjoon agreed to the presented question. "She's been a good sport in recovering since we've been back. I can't help but feel bad."

"W-What," Jin blinked, "I'm so confused."

"Whoever is behind this, they take on Jules's name. They pretend to be the reporter so their real name isn't bad-mouthed underground. For whatever reason, the person behind all this is to me, the reporter I slept with, and Y/N. They've got Y/N...I'm just waiting for them to come and get me."

"Where have they got her?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi deadpanned. "I'm sure if he knew, she'd be here and not there Jungkook."

The maknae flushed. "I just meant-"

"I don't know. I've got nothing," Namjoon mumbled, heart aching, "All I know is that I want her safe. She can't be harmed because of some stupid USB."

"Where is the USB now?" Jin asked.

Namjoon opened his mouth to speak.

"Forget that," Hoseok piped, hyped, "We've got to save her!"

The leader of BTS smiled. Light, and heartwarming, there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Yes, we do."

"How? We've got no leads? We cant even find socks to match sometimes, how are we going to find Y/N?" Yoongi piped.

Namjoon pursed his lips when thinking about Jules. The reporter. "We'll find Y/N. we just need to trust the help that we will be getting."

"Who?"

"The reporter I slept with," Namjoon clarified, moving his hand into the middle of his jacket. His fingers dancing within the inner-folds of the zipper. "She asked for access to new information and to help us find Y/N. I said she could over one condition."

"What condition?" Jin was curious over what sat in Namjoon's hand as he let all see.

It was the USB. Finally in Namjoon's hands after months of being confused and questioning his own sanity. Laying on his pale palm, his skinny fingers wrapped around it tightly.

His eyes looked over at the others that had hardened features. There was determination is all their eyes.

"Nothing can stop us now."

Yoongi groaned at the cheesiness and innocent smile grace the maknae's face as he ruined the silenced moment. "Jungkook-ah!"

"What?" the boy asked, confused over why everyone in the room was suddenly agitated.