Chapter 14: Jin is Shook

Start from the beginning

"Is she safe?" Jungkook asked. Finally finding his voice after a long time.

Namjoon smiled at him worried. Nodding, the man tensed when thinking about the reporter. Jules. He felt bad over accusing her previously but was glad he knew her stand in this entire mess now. Having her confronted was the best for him. Right? Or now that he knew, did it just swallow him up into deeper confusion towards who might be doing this...?

"What else?" Jin and Yoongi asked at the same time.

Namjoon nodded, continuing, "Um, Taehyung..."

"Yeah?" he asked, head poking out, neck long. He was stressed and Namjoon could see it on his face.

"They've uh," the leader struggled, "they've got pictures of you in the bathroom. The images definitely intrude your privacy."

Taehyung nodded. It looked like he was cool towards the revelation but he wasn't. Taehyung threw up. Everyone grew disgusted as the boy covered his mouth, running over to the kitchen. Jimin followed him, wanting to stay and listen to the conversation, but worried for his member who hurled over the sink.

Namjoon's eyes squinted. He hated that he hadn't taken the dishes out of the sink - regretting the decision not to.

"Continue Namjoon-ah," Jin spoke.

Namjoon looked at the two before him.

He looked over at Yoongi, then Jin.

"There is word that you," he pointed at Yoongi awkwardly, "That you might be getting married? I'm sure those are far-fetched." [Teaser for future -fic]

Yoongi's face paled.

He got a few looks in his direction and Yoongi shook his head. "That isn't true," he debunked the rumour, "I was just visiting home and a few family friends who happened to be female were over."

Namjoon nodded, accepting the explanation like the others that agreed to this being false.

Then, Namjoon pointed over at Jin. Curious, slightly amused, and alarmed, Namjoon was a combination of all. He started, "You...there are pictures of you coming out from a brothel."

Jin was shaken.

Everyone had their eyes widen as they whipped their heads over towards the oldest member. Shocked, curious, and highly confused, Namjoon was the only one that had this possible idea registered within him.

Jin's lips parted. He closed his mouth, looked over at everyone's eyes, and then opened his mouth to clarify, lie, or say something at least. Nothing came out.

Namjoon pursed his lips from smiling when getting the proof to it being true. "Hyung, really?"

"It's a long story," Jin started. Everyone went nuts over him not saying 'no'.

Jungkook with wide eyes went, "WHAT HYUNG! WHEN DID YOU GET THE TI-"

Hoseok cut him off, "How have you been able to hide such a thing from us?"

"You've been sleeping with prostitutes?!" Yoongi's voice screeched higher than everyone. That was a surprise.

Jimin and Taehyung's voice. Well, their voice was a muffled echo from where they were in the kitchen. They screamed in confusion and shock as well, only to have Taehyung dry heave some more.

"I'll explain later-"

"Now," Yoongi barked along with Hoseok who was amused, wanting everything out in the open.

Jin blushed.

Namjoon sighed, wanting to know as well, but framing no time for such an adventure. Blinking, the leader mumbled forward and tried to get everyone's attention.