It's going to be okay

Please vote and comment!

       It is now Sunday night, tomorrow is Monday which means school. I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow, my feelings have been a mess since Friday.
After Jackson left I texted the girls and asked them to come over, they came within 20 minutes after I called them. I told them about everything that had happened Friday, in there opinions I should break it off with Ben and see if I have a shot at Jackson.
But I don't know what I'm going to do, what if I ended up ruining two friendships? My friendship with Ben isn't really what I'm worried about, it's my friendship with Jackson that I can't lose. He is my best friend after all, and we share so many memories together.
Then some memories started to flood into my mind, like all of our movie nights we would spend together messing around. And like when we first met, he had invited me to come tag along with everyone else to go roller skating. Or last Christmas, Jackson got me this beautiful silver necklace that had a small heart on it, and engraved on the heart was - best friends since 2013 - it was so cute. Jackson got a matching keychain to go with it, because he's "to manly for a necklace" as he put it.
We had so many great memories together and I didn't want to mess our friendship up by making it something more. But at the same time a part of me is thinking about the phone call I eavesdropped on. One part of me wanted to call him right now and ask him about it, but I wouldn't do it.
I don't know what Jackson would say if I asked him, would he deny it? Or would he own up to what he had said on the phone? And since I wasn't going to ask Jackson there was only one other person to ask, Tucker.
I decided I should text Tucker and see if he wants to come over.

Me: Hey Tucker are you busy or can you come over quick?

I sent the text then it was the waiting game, while I was waiting I decided to play Angry Birds. Jackson claims that I wouldn't be able to pass all of the levels, and I wouldn't ever let him be correct without a fight.
I felt my phone vibrate so I exited out of Angry Birds. I went into text messages to see a text from Tucker.

Tucker: sure be right over

I decided I should go downstairs to wait for Tucker, on my way I heard arguing. It was mom and dad, they were always arguing now days. But it was different today, they were screaming at each other. I heard my mom yell "Peter you can't just leave that's not how this works!" I started walking down some more stairs. "I don't love you or want to be with you anymore, Karen what don't you get about that? I'm leaving and not coming back." My dad said. My dad was a piece of crap, he treated us all poorly and was gone on "business trips" all the time.
I ran up the stairs and into my brothers room, by the time I got there I was a mess. I was balling my eyes out, my dad was actually leaving this time? I know he's not a good guy but we still have had good times together. 
       "Nat? Hey what's wrong?" Toby asked me looking confused. "Why are you crying Nat?" Toby asked. He finally realized that I wasn't going to answer him for at least a couple minutes. Toby pulled me into a hug and I was crying on his shoulder. He pulled away, "Okay deep breathes, can you tell me what's wrong Nat?" He asked once again. "D-d-dads leaving us all." I said while stuttering a lot.
       Toby looked really mad, "Were they arguing again?" He asked to which I nodded. "Okay I'm going to go talk to him, you can go get cozy on your room." Toby said. But he stopped talking when he heard a doorbell to ask, "Who's here Nat?" I looked at him and said "Tucker."
       "I'll go get him and tell him to come up here then I'll talk to dad, okay?" He said gently. I nodded "Okay." Toby left to head downstairs and I walked into my room, I laid on my bed and got comfy. I was still crying a little bit now, only a few tears. But even if I were to stop crying it would still be evident that I was crying.
        I heard a slight knock on my door and then in walked Tucker. "Hey Nat" Tucker said quietly. "Wait, what's wrong?" Tucker said looking confused. "My dads actually leaving this time I think." I said quietly.
       Tucker nodded then walked over and sat on the bed with me, he leaned over and then I was enveloped in a hug. Tucker is like another big brother to me.
       "It's going to be okay." Tucker cooed into my ear. I nodded against him, I was becoming more relaxed by the minute. I pulled away, "Tucker I need to ask you something." I said, he nodded letting me know he could continue. As I was about to continue and finally ask the question I've been dying to know I felt a buzzing, I was getting a phone call.
       It was Mom, weird isn't she right downstairs? I answered and said "Hey Mom, what's up?" "Honey you need to get to the hospital as soon as you can. Toby's been hurt."
I gasped, "What happened you guys were just downstairs, I don't understand." I said truthfully. I put the phone on speaker so that Tucker would understand what's going on.
       My mom kept talking, "Dad hit Toby sweetie, Toby fell and hit his head on the corner of the counter. I brought him to the hospital, I'll see you soon." By the time the call was finished I was crying again, dad hit Toby?Tucker enveloped me into another hug and said, "Okay we need to go the hospital. Do you want me to call anyone?" I shrugged at the moment the only person I wanted was lying in a hospital bed.
Tucker tugged me down the stairs and out the door to his car. I knew he was trying to be strong for me, Tucker and Toby have become very close friends over the last year or so. I knew Tucker was hurting so I stopped him by pulling at his arm and brought him into a hug. "Thanks Natalie." He said while his eyes were watering, he wiped the tears out of his eyes and got in the car.
I got in the car and we headed to the hospital, we got there within 15 minutes. We both got out of the car and headed to the front doors, I took a deep breath then walked in. I walked up to the front desk and an old lady with frizzy blonde hair asked us, "What's the name hun?" I couldn't say his name out loud, so Tucker looked at me and then said, "Toby Porter." The lady nodded then said "Floor 5, room 47B." "Thank you." Tucker said while nodding.
He lead us to the elevator and we went to the 5th floor, when we got there I saw my mom. She came up to me and pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and went to sit in the waiting room chairs, "Any news?" Tucker asked with a hopeful look on his face.
"Nothing yet." My Mom said with a sad look on her face. I started crying again and I heard my mom tell Tucker to call someone to help with me. I just cried harder and harder and harder.

20 minutes later

I heard footsteps coming and for the first time since we got here I looked up, and when I looked up I saw the one person that could possibly comfort me. I looked up and saw Jackson. He gave me a slight smile and pulled me into a hug.
"It's going to be okay, Nat. I promise." Jackson said while I cried on him. He sat us down and I cuddled into him and kept crying.
And at that moment I couldn't be more thankful for the boy right beside me, my best friend forever.

***