La Fin

Third Person Point of View~

Marinette rolled her eyes as Adrien and Emma splashed around the pool, making a mess and sometime making water fly to her. It's been a few years since the whole fiasco with Chloè and they finally found their piece of mind. Now here she is. She is now the proud mother of Emma Agreste and faithful wife of Adrien Agreste. Business is booming and she in now expecting a son in 2 months time.

"Mommy! Look! Daddy's a shark!" Emma shouted at Marinette while pointing at Adrien who had his hands at his head to form a shark's head.

"Mmm, yummy human! I'll get you!" Adrien said, his voice lower.

Emma squealed, "mommy! Help me!"

Emma pushed her floater trying to swim away from Adrien. The blond model swam slow in purpose and cried out, "no! My dinner!"

Marinette shook her head, "I'm sorry baby, mommy can't help you. Daddy chained mommy to the chair."

Not literally of course, but Adrien did said repeatedly that she is to take it back and relax. That he will take care of the company and the extra house hold chores. True to his word, Adrien bought her everything she craved for and even bought her DVDs of all the new movies to keep her entertained.

She had the perfect husband, the best daughter she could ever ask for, and now a son on the way. Louise Agreste will be the name of the future child. The bluenette could practically see her son now. Blond hair with blue eyes. Or maybe blue hair with green eyes. Either way, she would love him with all her heart.

Rylee was with Gabriel for a trip while Mae was on her honeymoon. Winter moved on from Caleb and settled down with a lawyer. And those just happened a few years ago. But to Marinette, it felt like it happened just like yesterday.

Time flies fast.

And to think those all happened when she came back to Adrien's life and vice versa. Still, putting the happiness aside, Chloè was and still is a sore subject to them. While they may have forgiven her, what she did still hurt them.

When Chloè finally took the hint that she won't win, she packed her things and left France. She was never heard since then. No one knew what happened to her.

Marinette grabbed the towel from her side and called out to Emma. "Emma! Sweetie it's time to go in. You'll be wrinkly if stay there any longer."

Emma stopped splashing Adrien and obediently did what her mother said.

Just another average day in the Agreste household.

Across the globe, in Italy. In the house of Lila, Chloè stood. After she fled France, she stayed with an old friend. She is now a maid in her old friend's house. And while Lila has guests, she would pretend not to know Chloe's name in order to hide the fat that her friend is a maid.