It will all be okay

Marinette's P.O.V.

"Okay, let me get this straight." Adrien said as he paced back and forth." Emma's parents are Caleb and Chloe and they want her back."

I nodded." Sums up about it."

He shook his head and looked at Caleb." What happened to your standards? I mean seriously, Chloe?"

He looked back at the house where Ms. Yale seemed to be bored with Chloe nagging on about how rich she was going to be.

"That is what I'm trying to tell you." He said," here's the story. I was finished with some paper work in my office and some of my colleagues invited me to a party at a club. When we got there someone was apparently working there."

I gasped." You don't think she put something in your drink."

He nodded." It would explain a lot. I only took two drinks but I was still aware and sober, that's when she came up. I wanted to go home since I had a long day tomorrow so I asked for some water and after , nothing."

Adrien and I looked at him with shock. "Are you sure?"

He nodded." I asked them what happened and all they said was that I was the drunkest among all of us."

Adrien shook his head." What club did you go to?"

"Neon Bomb." Caleb replied.(A.N. I am running out of creative juices.)

I gasped." That's the same club that Lila works in. Adrien, do think that-"

He nodded." It's a high possibility."

Caleb looked lost." What?"

I began to explain." When we were at college, Lila an Chloe were known as the devil daughters and would stop at nothing to get what they want. On our second year at college, Lila was arrested and sentenced in prison for 5 years because attempt murder on Alix Kubdel . During her trial, she confessed that she tried to drug the girl so she will be defenseless when she tries to kill her since Alix is stronger than her."

Adrien continued." The police searched her house and they found a stack of cocaine , heroin, Mary Jane , name it , it was there.the only reason why her sentence was so low was that her cousin helped her saying that it was all hers and that Lila has nothing to do with it."

Caleb looked thoughtful." Are Lila and Chloe still close?"

"Hard to say. There were some rumors that Chloe helped Lila's case and bailed her out. Some say that she will use her as a slave since she owes Chloe a huge debt, others believed that Chloe was secretly lesbian and Lila was her love interest."

Caleb nodded but then looked sympathetically at Adrien and I ." I'm sorry, but I still have to take Emma."

Adrien looked down , his hair covering his eyes.

I placed a hand on his shoulder." Can we at least visit her?"

Caleb nodded." Anytime you want."

Just then , Chloe barged in." Hurry up! I have a hair appointment and I don't want to be late , just grabbed the brat so we can leave!"

Caleb looked at her and his eyes narrowed." Shut up. May I remind you that as long as you live with me, I am going to be your husband, no matter how revolting that is, you still have to obey me and don't try to disrespect me. I will not let you tarnish my family name with your spoiled attitude. AM I CLEAR?!"

She nodded shakily. Caleb didn't shout, but he did said it dangerously low. And that was more than enough to send chills down my spine. He is scary when he's angry.

Ms. Yale came out . "Is she ready to go?"

Adrien and I looked at Caleb." We'll get her."

He nodded. "Go ,take your time."

Chloe stomped her foot." Hurry up already."

Adrien and I arrived at her room and she opened her little eyes out to us. She smiled and tried to reach for me." Mama."

I took her in my arms and Adrien packed all of her clothes and things needed.

"Hey Emma, you're going on a little vacation okay? Don't worry, we'll visit you soon." I kissed her forehead as tears rolled down my face. (A.N. I have tears threatening to fall. Anyone else?)

Adrien came and wiped my tears. Emma looked and him and exclaimed," dada!"

He smiled and rubbed her cheek in affection." Hey Emma, we love you, just remember that."

I remembered something. "Adrien, can you take her for a while, I have to get something in my room."

He nodded and I gave Emma to him.

I have a little present for Emma. I searched around my room and found it in one of my drawers." Got it!

I went back to Adrien and Emma.

"Emma look , isn't it pretty?"

She looked at it and cooed.

I smiled and placed it around her wrist.

While she began to played with it, we went down

While she began to played with it, we went down. The hardest thing was to give her to Caleb. He tried to reach for her but she backed up to me.

"Go on Emma, it'll be fine ." I tried to assure her.

She looked at Adrien and I and tears were streaming down her face. Caleb reached for her but she rebelled against it. "Calm down Emma."

She looked back at me and her tears subsided ." It will all be okay."

Caleb took her, but her eyes remained focus on Adrien and I . She didn't cry. She just looked at us. The hardest thing was to watch the car sped off. Carrying our precious joy. Emma.

A.N. I own nothing and this chapter made me cry.