In her eyes

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I drew in my notebook while waiting for Mommy Lila to pick me up. My classmates were already taken home by their parents and I'm alone. The teachers had left but one guard stayed with me until my parents pick me up.

"Is you mother busy?" The guard asked me, "if she is, then maybe your father can pick you up."

I shook my head." No, mommy told me that she'll pick me up, she's just late because of work."

He looked at his watch." It's getting late, what's your home number?"

I was about to respond when mommy's car pulled up.

"Charlotte, come on, we have to go home."

I nodded." Coming mommy!"

I looked back at the gauge." Thank you Mr. Stone."

He pat my head." Goodbye Charlotte, be safe."

I nodded." I will."

I grabbed my bag and went inside and put on my seatbelt.

"How was school?"

I shrugged." It was fine, I made a new friend, her names Willow."

Mommy looked at me for a second before looking back at the road." Mommy Chloe is not going to be home, but I got enough money for us to eat outside, where do you want to go?"

I thought about it for a while." McDonalds!"

She nodded." Okay"

We arrived at McDonald and my stomach grumbled." Mommy can I have chicken?" I said as I sat down .

She nodded." Fine, stay here while I get our orders."

With Lila~

I took one of the lines that wasn't long and when I reached the front, I wished that I chose a different counter.

"Lila? Well what a surprise, what do you want?" Mark asked.

"Just chicken and burger with ice tea and fries ." I said as I dug into my wallet.

Mark knew about my drug dealings and problems. He also knew of Chloe and Charlotte, but they never met him. I made sure of that. I know that he has a thing for me and I honestly can't blame him, I mean I'm hot!

We kinda have our thing behind Chloe's back. Sometimes while Charlotte was away at school and Chloe was away with that rich guy, he would come over. He's like a friend but more just not my boyfriend.

"Here's your order." Mark said as I took the tray from him.

When I went closer to him, I whispered." The price has gone up, $500 ."

He nodded." Deal. Be ready in a week."

I smirked and went back to Charlotte.

Mark was one of my loyal customers, he always pays full. If I didn't have Chloe, I would be with Mark right now. But can you blame me? Mark was cute, but my Chloe-h*e is HOT!

With Charlotte ~

Mommy came back after talking with the cashier guy. I think I've seen him before. Maybe that's why they took long. He was a friend of mommy.

"Mommy was the cashier guy your friend?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because you were talking longer and I thought that you're a friend of his."

Mommy paused for a while before nodding." In a way I guess I am."

I shrugged and continued to eat my food. Mommy Lila doesn't like it when I pry into her adult stuff. Mommy Chloe always told me that she hates me being nosy into things that I'm too young to understand.

We went home after our meal and Mommy Lila changed and tucked me and I fell asleep holding my stuffed bear.

I miss Mommy Chloe, I don't like it when our family is complete. Few of my classmates bully me for not having a daddy, but I don't care. I love my family and that's what matters.

Lila's P.O.V.

I rang Chloe.

"Baby? What is it?"

"Nothing, I just miss your voice."

"I do too, but honey bunny, it's late here and I need my beauty sleep."

"This won't take too long."

"Okay, anything for you."

"I told our customers about the new price and things are looking up. They still want the drugs and a night over. Some even requested you."

"I'll be back home soon and tell them that if they want me, the price is double."

{I'm getting sick writing this. And I'm not kidding}

"Done. Love you babe."

"Night, and love you too."

I looked at the phone and placed it at my second drawer. I opened the window and saw a guy waiting. He looked at me and waved $1,000. He mouthed, deluxe . I mouthed back, tomorrow.

He nodded and walked away. I saw him went into his car and a lady with fake blonde hair and obviously had too much plastic surgery went in and they drove off. I recognize her as Bonney Stone. The wife of the security guard at Charlotte's school. I guess he doesn't know that his wife is cheating on him.

The guy who came here was also married, I guess that they would fit well together. A cheater and a cheater.

Disclaimer: I own nothing

A.N. Okay, I need advice, it's clear that Chloe and Lila are not only drug dealers, they are also prostitutes, so should I change the ratings to Mature because of the hints? I WONT be writing an M rating scenes for crying out loud I am TOO YOUNG! But should I change the settings? BTW, the girl above is the pic of Charlotte.