Explanations

A.N. I own nothing.

Adrien's P.O.V.

Marinette and I could only stare at my father with horror in our eyes. Emma, on the other hand, smiled happily at him. Father looked at her and I could have sworn there was a faint smile on his face. But I must be imagining things. He never smiled. Not even in pictures.

"Anyone care to explain?"

Marinette and I snapped out of our trance.

"This is not what it looks like."

Father raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I see a baby with your hair color and the same eye color with my son ."

"Okay, that's what it looks like, but there's more to the story."

"You mean on how long you both have hidden my grandchild from me?"

Marinette was stuttering an excuse while I was trying not to drop Emma . She was squirming in my arms wanting to go to Father. He looked at her and gently picked her up. Emma looked at him with wide , innocent , baby eyes.

"Gabagoo." She babbled.

He smiled. He smiled! He never smiles. Never.

"Hello young young."

"He-her names Emma." Marinette said after her stutter fest.

"She's beautiful."

He gently rocked her and she gave out an adorable giggle.

"But there's something you should know about her."

It look exactly 30 minutes to explain to him . And he had his thinking face on. Those face that I know that he's planning something big and this seems big. I have a gut feeling that I'll be dragged into this. As usual.

"You say that she has no father figure." His eyes locked to mine.

Father. Please tell me that I am not thinking what your thinking in that devious head of yours.

"Adrien, why don't you help them a bit . Won't you be kind enough to help them out."

I could read between the lines.

Remember our conversation before.

I nearly shuddered just thinking about Chloe.

"But I don't want to drag you both into this." Marinette protested.

"You aren't Miss Marinette, you're helping . Won't this be a great way to help both you and Emma? If the press thinks that your Emma's biological mother, and then they saw Adrien with you, they would think that he's the father and the little search of the father would end."

I could Marinette thinking about it.

"If it's okay with  Adrien." She said.

I looked at Emma and she looked back at me. She was so young and so innocent. She smiled at me and I didn't think that she could look any more adorable. Any child shouldn't face this drama in his or her life so young. I have to help . For her and Mari.

"I'll do it." I said confidently.

I could have sworn there was something in Father's eyes .