Emma said what?

Adrien's P.O.V.

I parked my car up in front of Marinette's place. She really has a nice house. But this house isn't suitable for Emma. There could be so many places where she could hurt herself. I went up and rang the doorbell.

I heard a faint."coming."

One of the maids opened the door." Yes?"

"I'm here to see Emma and Marinette."

She nodded." You must be Adrien, Miss Marinette told me that you would be coming here , please come in . You'll have to wait, Miss Marinette is giving baby Emma a bath."

I nodded and sat down in their living room.

A few minutes later~

Giggles were heard and they seem to be coming closer. I looked at the stairs and saw Mari holding Emma who was giving a bright smile. I could feel my heart warm up at the sight.

Emma looked at my way and what she said made the world freeze.

"Da."

My eyes widened and so did Mari's . She called me da. She called me da! SHE SEES ME AS HER FATHER ! That little thought made me feel as if I was in heaven.

"Hey Emma."

I have her a gentle kiss on the forehead and was given a childish giggle in return. She began to reach for me.

"Adrien?"

Marinette looked at me and I could only stare back. I barely registered Emma looking at me and Marinette back and forth. But looking into Marinette's eyes , I hardly noticed everyone and everything around me. I lost myself in her deep crystal blue eyes.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I mean Emma just called you da , is this okay with you, I mean you are her father figure, but-"

I calmed her down.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm actually honored that Emma called me that, little girl do need a father figure and I'm always here to help."

She smiled.

"And I also have a little gift for Emma, it's in the car, I'll go get it."

I went out and back to the car. I hope Emma will like it. I have absolutely no idea what she wants. I unlocked the car and grabbed the gift.