Who are you?

Plagg's P.O.V.

    It's been long enough. My poor Tikki is still in a coma. Everyday goes by and I don't know how long I can stay strong. Marinette and Adrien came to visit from time to time, but they couldn't stay long. They have their own problems to deal with.

I grabbed Tikki's hand and intertwined it with mine. "Please wake up soon Tikki. Please, I need you with me."

The doctors said that she'll be able to go home in a week. That made me happy in a way. On one hand, she's still in a coma, the other, she's finally with me. I'll be able to watch over her without having to be forced to go home. I brought her hand and planted a gentle kiss on it.

I'm here cheesecake, please open those beautiful eyes for me.

My eyes started to feel heavy. It was pretty late, maybe around 9 or 10 p.m. or something like that. Don't worry Tikki, I'll stay here just a little bit longer.

~Plagg's Dream~

  Tikki and I were in Egypt. It was my first time coming back here after years and Tikki wanted to explore around the place. The sun was blazing and I felt as if I was sweating a tsunami but Tikki just giggled and wiped the sweat off my forehead with a red towel with black spots.

"You're really sweating up a storm Plagg.", she giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, come on let's find a place to eat, I'm starving." I grumbled trying to hide my embarrassment.

She saw right through my act but didn't comment on it. I grabbed her hand and together, we went around trying to find a place we could eat. We were able to find a few, but I wanted something cheesy. Tikki rolled her eyes when I said that. So what? I'm a cheese guy, I love any type of cheese.

Tikki got annoyed after we roamed around for what felt like an hour so she pulled me to the nearest place she could find.

A waitress led us to our table and Tikki ordered our food with just one glance at the menu.

"We'll have a small peparoni pizza, 2 slices of cheesecake and a bowl of mac and cheese." 

The waitress didn't comment of the cheese orders, "and for your drinks ma'am?"

"I'll take a strawberry shake, how bout you Plagg?"

I shrugged, "I guess I'll just take ice tea."

"Your order will be done on 30 minuets please wait."

Once she left, Tikki threw a smirk at my direction. "You should let me take the lead more often, good things always happen when I'm in control."

"I blame luck."

She just giggled.

~End of Dream~

  That was from a couple of years ago. When we took a break from our jobs to visit Egypt. Before we left, I had to help Tikki polish her Arabic. She was a fast learner so it wasn't too much stress trying to teach her. Unlike me, it took 3 different teachers one after the other to teach me how to speak proper English.

I was about to go back to sleep when a hand fell on top of mine. I looked up to see Tikki's beautiful eyes. Shock and happiness flood through my body as I looked at her. Her face held confusion but I finally got over my paralyzed state.

"Tikki?", my hoarse voice asked.

"Who are you?"