Chapter 21: Scapegrace

Start from the beginning

He wriggled out of his vest. Augustus trailed sweet, sticky kisses along his neck. Will slid his hands onto Augustus's warm back to pull his shift off.

b

Will took in the view of him partly undressed in his bed and felt the thick warmth of desire spreading within him, prompting him to shed his own shift, to be rid of the tangle of cloth he knew would only get in the way.

He took another swig of the champagne and they continued.

The sweet, warm air of early summer drifted through white silken curtains at their bedroom window, adding to the atmosphere. Everything felt natural, sweet & invigorating. The sparkling stars winked with approval.

Countless kisses and caresses sped back and forth between them.

Augustus's hands gripped Will's exposed shoulders as he leaned up to sprinkle kisses on his face. Augustus murmured as Will planted slow, warm kisses on his neck and brushed a hand against his thigh, accidentally-on-purpose.

Will blushed when he tugged on his breeches in return. Augustus became immediately inspired and shifted Will into switching places. His green eyes blazed as he lay atop him,a his hand trailing down Will's body.

"Please?" He begged, now clutching him. His fingers slowly brushed against him with anticipation. A strained breath hitched in Will's throat.

Will's heart began to pound and his head was swimming. Augustus wanted more. He must have become suddenly lightheaded from all of the drinking.

He grabbed the thick champagne bottle and took one last gulp. The cool, effervescent liquid rushed down his throat, emboldening him. His hand trembled when he offered it to Augustus, who immediately accepted it.

Will watched his lips part as he eagerly swallowed the rest.

The triumphant clatter of the empty champagne bottle being tossed on his bedroom floor was the last thing Will needed. A shot of pure rebellion burst through him. He know what Augustus wanted to do with him and as he watched him unthinkingly lick his soft, pinkish lips, he couldn't imagine a single reason to say "no".

"So..." Augustus teased, a lingering hand groping him again.

"You're next." Will promised with a lusty smirk, a hand gripping his shoulder.

Augustus's eyes widened. He never expected Will would say that!

When they kissed again, Will tasted fresh champagne and his heart beat faster, impatient for this tantalizing, new affection.

Augustus's eyes glinted in the moonlight for a second as he moved. Will was astounded as he watched a single finger slowly grazing down the center of his chest. Augustus kissed further down his body, tugging aside his breeches and smallclothes.

He teased Will by pausing before he began, forcing him to squirm in anticipation.

Augustus overtook Will, hungry for new exploits, and the sensation shot through him. Will's back arched and he squeezed his eyes shut, a strained breath caught in his throat. He opened his eyes, drinking the sight.

It started as a slow, sensual exchange. Will's hands gently rubbed Augustus's back, or held his shoulder.

But as his affections intensified, Will whimpered with every move Augustus made on him and felt more energy coursing between them.

Augustus moved faster and now Will was unsteady, entirely lost in unknown heights.

As everything finished, Will grunted with elation and his fingers tensely knotted through Augustus's dark hair as he stayed firmly in place.